Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FranH

Muiscal Intruments!

FOrgive me if there is another post like this out there but there must be a good number of people who play instruments here.

Shout out your Instrument and favourite composer.

I play the 'cello and I love Bach :)

I entered the Conservatory of Music in the University of the Philippines when I was 7, I think. They had a special program for children. I'm not sure if they still have it now. Anyway, that's where I learned to play the piano. I took piano lessons since then 'til I was about 17. I stopped at Level 4. :) I love Bach, his pieces are usually the hardest in my set.

Now I also play the drums. I'm not really good at it though... but I used to play for bands during "Battle of the Bands" in highschool when they need a drummer. xD

Piano, clarinet, alto sax...working on most everything else. Started tuba and flute and violin and guitar. Brahms plays to my heart.

Trumpet and throat gurgles (voice)! My favorite composer is God, because even though I haven't heard heavenly music, I bet it's gonna be the bomb.

Oh. Pick an earthly composer? But there's so many, and my brain won't sort one out on top. :sad:

Also, I play a little bit of belly drum.