Welcome back to the Christian Teen Forums. We have been upgrading our forum software and it took a lot longer than originally anticipated. Thank you for your patience.

We are still working to bring some add-on features back, so it will be a continued work-in-progress. If you have any questions, feel free to post and ask away. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
-L-

Osama Bin Laden was not Buried at sea, but instead cremated in the U.S.

...according to some leaked emails:

The fate of Osama bin Laden's remains have been called into question after emails leaked from an intelligence analysis firm say the body of the terror leader was actually sent to the U.S. for cremation.

According to the emails, the Al Qaeda boss was shot and killed during the famous Navy SEAL Team Six raid on his compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, was transported back to the U.S. and cremated.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2111001/Bin-Laden-WAS-NOT-buried-sea-sent-U-S-cremation-leaked-emails-reveal.html#ixzz1oMuw0NAs

I always said, tossing his body in the sea was the perfect cover up. No one could find his body, no one could prove he's alive or dead. Mafia style.

I heard about this also. I think it was an Anonymous hacker who found this. But really? Why even lie about that? I swear, nowadays the Government lies just to lie.

I heard theories about this the day after he was killed. Lol.

But I won't say that I totally believe the government lied, just that it wouldnt surprise me if they did.

Just going to say, this is off the Daily Mail website... if you want one of the least reputable or reliable newspapers in the UK, you've got it here.

I heard about this also. I think it was an Anonymous hacker who found this. But really? Why even lie about that? I swear, nowadays the Government lies just to lie.

Because they cover up a lie with another lie. Osama wasn't responsible for 9-11.

Is it conspiracy day here at ctf?

Its always conspiracy day at CTF! Silly Goose! :)

Its interesting, but I don't know how much stock I put in the story.

The conspiracy hits a dead end here. So what if the house is destroyed? That land the house is sitting on belongs to someone and has to be sold sooner or later. So what is the body is cremated, not buried? What difference does that make? At the end of the day, no member of the public knows what really happened and nothing has been proven/disproven.

So what is the body is cremated, not buried? What difference does that make? At the end of the day, no member of the public knows what really happened and nothing has been proven/disproven.

It is a big deal because Osama Bin Laden was a Muslim. Muslims do not cremate the deceased because burning the body is an act of disrespect and dishonor, much the same reason they don't burn there Korans, but wrap them in a cloth and bury them when they are beyond use. This will spark even more tensions between the US (especially the military) and the Middle East if it is proven true or if it's believed to have happened if they can't prove he was buried at sea. It has to do with culture, and if the body was cremated, Muslims will go ballistic. That is why it matters.

Muslims don't dump bodies into seas either. So cremated or sea burial are both equally offensive. But then again, if you are the sort of Muslim who considers Osama to be your brethren, the act of killing him probably offends you enough already. So, I ask again, what difference does this make?

It has to do with culture, and if the body was cremated, Muslims will go ballistic. That is why it matters.

I don't think there would be much of a backlash seeing as how Osama had pretty low Muslim approval ratings at his time of death:

2011-osama-021.png

http://www.pewglobal.org/2011/05/02/osama-bin-laden-largely-discredited-among-muslim-publics-in-recent-years/

Just going to say, this is off the Daily Mail website... if you want one of the least reputable or reliable newspapers in the UK, you've got it here.

Spot on. Next to The Sun.

If they had buried him or whatever and made the place known, instead of making it just somewhere In the sea or a cremation... Wouldnt it have set the place up for possible attacks? I'm just thinking.

It is a big deal because Osama Bin Laden was a Muslim. Muslims do not cremate the deceased because burning the body is an act of disrespect and dishonor, much the same reason they don't burn there Korans, but wrap them in a cloth and bury them when they are beyond use. This will spark even more tensions between the US (especially the military) and the Middle East if it is proven true or if it's believed to have happened if they can't prove he was buried at sea. It has to do with culture, and if the body was cremated, Muslims will go ballistic. That is why it matters.

Yeah no, not at all.

Because they cover up a lie with another lie. Osama wasn't responsible for 9-11.

Have you ever considered doing standup?

I'm not particularly concerned if Osama Bin laden was not buried to Islamic standards, to be honest.

I'm not particularly concerned if Osama Bin laden was not buried to Islamic standards, to be honest.

This.

He's dead, that's all I care about.