Sign in to follow this  
TJB_GoingintoBattle

Salvation prayers.

Just had an idea based from my Urgent prayers thread. Why don't we have a thread that is completely based on praying for the lost (by name), think about it 10.... people praying for people they may not have met but still love.

That's great news - God is so good! Thanks for sharing this TJ, really made me glad to hear it :)

Roshon - A Nepali student I had the privilege of becoming friends with this semester. I had prayed for an opportunity to share my faith with him, and around two in the morning one night, he messaged me. We talked about a lot of things, and he had said he wanted to start reading the Bible. While he didn't make a personal decision to follow Christ, he was interested in learning more about Christianity. Unfortunately, he won't be returning to my university after the summer, so I'll only be able to keep in touch through Facebook.

My salvation list: Dylan, Trevor, Devan, Gabby, Collin, Brandi

I think this is a great thread! Will be praying!

My younger brother. He (like me) has been raised in church all his life. He's in high school now and it's like he wants nothing to do with God. He talks about how cool drinking and sex sound, and he never wants to talk about religion or the Bible. He wants nothing to do with his youth group. And when his friends see me in a skirt, they ask what's wrong with me. He tells them I'm Pentecostal and I've heard one say that he didn't know my brother had religious/Christian family. He replied yeah, we all go to church and I'm a Christian too. The guy laughed at my brother and didn't believe him at first. My bro eventually convinced him, but it's like he doesn't get that saying I'm a Christian isn't enough. You have to live it too.

He says he is saved. But his actions, speech, and attitude toward God don't show it. I seriously worry about if something happened to him if he would die saved or not. I don't want my little brother going to Hell just because he wanted to fit in and God isn't "cool" or "popular." Granted, I believe you can lose your salvation, but even if I didn't I would be seriously concerned about him. He doesn't act or talk or have an attitude about God that a Christian should have. He just shuts down when you go to talk about church or God, and he acts and talks worse than some of his nonreligious friends.

So could yall please pray for my little brother, that if he's not saved he will get saved and become a righteous young man instead of acting like the world and making trouble. And pray that if he is in fact saved like he says he is, that God will convict him about his actions and attitude and that he will turn back to God and start acting in a way that is becoming of a Christian.

There is this girl in my school named Paige who I am sort of friends with and she is always talking down my religion and telling me about how I am wrong and believing in the wrong thing and that science and evolution are the real truth.

I just want her to at least be able to give God a chance or something. Prayer would be greatly appreciated.

Little girl at church named Audrey. She's been asking questions for a while, so I believe God's working on her. Just pray that when God speaks to her she understands and accepts Jesus Christ.

Friend of mine and my youth group, Macie. She's actually brilliant, but has been indoctrinated by her dad into atheism. Lately we've begun talking about such things. She hangs out with the youth group sometimes and goes to some events with us, but nothing has sunk in yet. Her grandma (random thought: who doesn't seem old enough to be a grandma at all) was my kindergarten teacher and is still a close friend of my mom's, and I can see how much she wants Macie to be saved, as do the rest of us.