Sign in to follow this  
TJB_GoingintoBattle

Salvation prayers.

Audrey got saved tonight. She's already seeking for the Holy Ghost :) keep her in your prayers

Could you share her story, or is it too personal? Just wondering if that is ok or not. I understand if its not, but that is amazing!

Audrey got saved tonight. She's already seeking for the Holy Ghost :) keep her in your prayers

Praising God for the glory and beauty of salvation. Keeping her in my prayers.

I don't actually know the story Jake, I was told by her mom via Facebook, because I was at a different church teaching sign language.

I don't actually know the story Jake, I was told by her mom via Facebook, because I was at a different church teaching sign language.

Ok thanks for the update though. So happy

My mother and stepdad please.They say that they are saved but they don't live like it and they won't go to church anymore.I can't say that they're not because I don't know since it's just between them and God. But I ask that you just pray that if they aren't they get saved before it's too late.I also ask for prayer for the rest of my family because they live on the wild side and also dont go to church.I ask for prayer for me too.I went to camp last year and said a prayer of salvation with my counselor but I now doubt my salvation all the time.

Praying for you and your family. If you ever want to talk or ask questions about salvation, feel more than free to PM me. I'm on almost every day.

So this was this girl from camp who was atheist.Throughout the week we could tell that her heart was softening to the gospel.I've been praying for her every chance I get. Well today I just found out she has been saved. Amen! God is so good. He answers prayers!!! :')

Definantly praying!

Pray that the kids from our VBS realize they need a Savior and trust in Jesus, as well.

I have been praying for all these people every single day. Please continue with Updates on these people. For those of you who want a list I got one together. Please let me know if I left someone off. I am sorry in advance.

Jay

Matthew

Josh

Tom

SavedMeTwice's Girlfriend

Caitlyn

Jenna

Roshon

Dylan

Trevor

Devan

Gabby

Collin

Brandi

Hayley's Brother

Paige

Macie

Jahsmun Mom and Stepdad

I would also like to add these for me

John, Jody, Brandon, Gabby, and Maddie

I would also like to add these for me

John, Jody, Brandon, Gabby, and Maddie

I'll be praying!

Mark my brother off the list. He has recently rededicated his life to Christ and has started trying hard to walk like a Christian. Just pray that he continues :)

Mark my brother off the list. He has recently rededicated his life to Christ and has started trying hard to walk like a Christian. Just pray that he continues :)

That's great news! :D

That is so AWESOME!!!!!! Thanks for the update. I will continue to pray for him, but he is now off of my salvation list!!!! :D

My friend Jon. (I've talked about him elsewhere in these forums, mostly in the prayer requests, but I think maybe some other places). He's been through a really rough patch. Today he said he thinks he's changed his mind, that he does believe in God, and that God is punishing him for something (hence all the bad stuff that's happened to him recently). But I think he's seriously considering belief which is so out-of-control-unbelievable-awesome that it calls for serious prayers. I'm supposed to meet with him sometimes very soon and we'll be able to talk about it but please be praying not only for his salvation but that he will somehow be able to get his life going again.

I need a prayer for my friend Mariliin, Silva, Kaija-liis - the aren`t saved. I also need the prayer for my father Eero, my brother Risto, my grandma Milvi, my grandpa Albert, my mother Riina (I`m not sure she is saved) and friend Janne (I`m not sure she is saved).

I would like some prayers for a couple of my friends (twins) who are Mormons- its hard to witness to them because they're beliefs are REALLY close to mind... but obviously not right.

I would like to request prayer for an unspoken CTF member. This person has been dealing with a lot and could use prayers. I'm not sure if this person is saved or not, and by their own admission they aren't sure if they are either. So please pray for this person, God knows who it is.