Sign in to follow this  
TJB_GoingintoBattle

Salvation prayers.

Wow, I couldn't have came to this thread at a more perfect time. God is so good. I would like to ask for you all to please pray with me for my friend Jake. The Lord wants his heart...but He has allowed the circumstances and trials in his life to lead down a path of self destruction that only through prayer and God alone can pull him out of. I know the Lord has a plan for Jake, a plan to give him a hope and a future. My prayer is for him to see that.

Thank you everyone who takes the time to read these requests. The Lord hears our prayers guys :)

This is an amazing thread, gotta write the names down! When three or more are gathered together, there i am in the midst of them God tells us in the Bible!

I have a friend named Carwyn who does not know The Lord, please pray that God will reveal himself to him, and touch his heart. My friend also has a brother, whose name I do not know. But please can you guys send prayers up for both of them!

Thank you! Appreciate it! X

Pray for Chris. His dad died, grandfather died, best friend died, within a year. God says he's close to the brokenhearted, so pray that Chris will find salvation through all of this. I sent Chris an anonymous letter telling him about Christ and how he can receive Him, so just pray that Chris will act upon the letter in a way that is beneficial to God's kingdom.

Pray for my sister's friend's grandma. She has tumor and may have cancer. I don't think she's a Christian. Well, my sister's friend beliefs are a mixture Christian, (European) Pagan, and Eastern Spirituality. You could pray for both of them.

Just writing these names down to pray for!!! Please pray for 2 friends of mine that aren't Christians, their names are Alice and Aimée. 

I would like to ask the Catholics of CTF, specifically, pray for the salvation of my elsewhere-mentioned Great Aunt (Barbara) and her miraculous conversion to Christ's Church.

I have been praying for all these people every single day. Please continue with Updates on these people. For those of you who want a list I got one together. Please let me know if I left someone off. I am sorry in advance.

Jay

Matthew

Josh

Tom

SavedMeTwice's Girlfriend

Caitlyn

Jenna

Roshon

Dylan

Trevor

Devan

Gabby

Collin

Brandi

Hayley's Brother

Paige

Macie

Jahsmun Mom and Stepdad

I would also like to add these for me

John, Jody, Brandon, Gabby, and Maddie

A few unspoken CTF members

My parents and my siblings. I'm scared to put their names here in case they find them :(

Edited by elzappozah

Okay I dont have any names, but I do have a large group. I will be going to Family camp in a few weeks and I pray that we will have as big a group if not bigger than last years saved, (I think last years count was officially at 52 and there was around 500-600 people there) So I just wanted prayers about that week hopefully reaching many of people

My probably best friend... Mm, I don't think I should say her name because I honestly am planing on introducing her to this forum next time I see her, which could be in two days. But let's call her J. She's been struggling with some very heavy things, and I want you all to pray with me that she would find comfort in God's grace. Thanks so much.

Pray for my family. Mental, financial, and physical health problems. Also, keep me in your prayers as well. It's been hard trying to do the right thing and I might have some health concerns. In Addition, pray for my friends for their financial problems. Thank you and God bless.

Please pray for my friend bernadette, she is not saved and I worry about her. I hope she will be open to coming to church with me but only God can convince her. Right now she has no interest in Him.

I'll be praying for all on the list :)

Please pray for my little brother, Archie, he's only ten years old but is easily persuaded by his friends. They are all atheists and belittle him for believing in God. I know he secretly dreads Church every Sunday and I fear we are losing him!

Also pray for my friend, Eleanor, who has recently drifted from the church since her mother died.

Thanks, I just really hope he can be strong enough to make his own decisions and choose what God wants him to choose!