Star Wars-Dark Tidings

JesseB.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OT:See! It has nothing to do with you!!! And now, to take care of things...

Jakulis:*I see Celenion fall and scream* *I run to her, I want to be there* *I pick her up in my arms, trying to stand* *I fall to my knees crying* *I tell her everything will be fine, soon, her wounds will be healed* *I hug her to me, repeating over and over what I hope to be true*

Spidey B)

*Swinging his sabers furiously, Yoshi was thoroughly engaged in the duel with Jake and Xizor. Yoshi could feel something building in him. His anger rising, and his frustration at being unable to defeat Jake and Xizor quickly, Yoshi felt like he was about to snap.

Then suddenly, he did. Yoshi had no idea what was happening, but with Xizor at his front, and Jake behind him, Yoshi's body suddenly emitted a wave of force energy, throwing Jake back, and Xizor forward onto a control panel, before dissipating a few feet away. Yoshi felt drained. While Jake and Xizor were still stunned by this display of raw power, Yoshi siezed his chance. Gathering what strength he had left, he angled his sabers down and leapt forward at Xizor. Xizor rolled away at the last second, causing Yoshi to plunge both of his sabers into the control panel. Dread suddenly filled him as he felt the ship begin to spin and then fall towards coruscant...*

OT:Weel, this thread is now officially closed, Yoshi's gonna take care of a new one, just go there! Talk to ya'll in the new one 2morrow!

Jakulis:*I pull Celenion even closer, using the Force to soothe her pain* *I put a Force sheild around us, to cushion us upon impact*

Spidey B)