Sign in to follow this  
JesseB.

Star Wars-Dark Tidings

Jake takes a seat. "I feel as if something is happening but I can't put a finger on it. I feel as if something... No, someone is waiting for me somewhere. It's very hard to explain!" Jake stands up and starts walking around the room and decides to approach the subject with a different theory.

"Master, have you ever been in love? If you don't mind me asking that is." Jake takes a seat once more and glances into his Master's eyes.

*I look at Jake and nod my head.

"Aye, I was in love once. However she did not return my feelings so that destroyed any possibility of being in a relationship. I still love her to this day, but I doubt she cares for me. Her name was Selena and she was a Jedi Knight. To say the most, it didn't work out.

"You think you are in love my apprentice? With who?"*

OT: Okay Justin, Jesse said I haven't been captured yet. We're just at the beginning and all. And can someone answer my questions about how and when me and Jakulis got married???

*I thank Jake for the food and tell him I love him. Then I lay down and eat and then drift off to sleep. I have a dream:*

3 dark figures melt into the shadows. I feel their presence but cannot put my finger on what they are. I look around me. Jakulis is sleeping peacefully. Doesn't he feel it too? I lay back down and close my eyes. Suddenly something is on top of me, a huge hand clamps over my mouth. I struggle, trying to wake Jakulis up. He doesn't respond. I then see a bruise on his head, and I know then that he's been knocked out. I continue to fight, trying to grab my lightsaber, but my attackers are stronger than me and I'm outnumbered. We roll on the floor and I kick and punch for all I'm worth. Suddenly I get a huge blow to my head and my body goes limp. The last thing I hear is a menacing laughter.

*I wake up with sweat running down my forehead. I then quiet my mind and roll over and try to fall asleep once again. It was just a dream, I think to myself. I've had lots before that never came true. I then drift back into sleep*

Jakulis:*I awaken to Celenion's movement on the bed* *I look over at her, now asleep* *I smile, and get out of bed* *I walk over to my saber belt, and put it on* *I put on my cloak, and go for a walk*

Spidey B)

*I feel Jakulis get up but I just shift my position slightly. After about 30 minutes though I can't get back to sleep, so I get up and slip my cloak on and brush my hair out. The sun is just starting to come up and I look out the window. I walk past my saber belt and step outside. I use the force to sense Jakulis but walk softly up behind him so he doesn't know I'm there right away*

Jakulis:*I walk to a valley with a stream running down the middle of it* *I sit sit next to the stream and watch the sunrise and it's beauty* *During all of this I sit and ponder over all my life and think how good it has ended up*

Spidey B)

*I let Jakulis be alone and walk over to the forest and sit by myself on a rock. I then notice a huge bunch of wildflowers and walk over to them and start making a crown for my head out of them. I remember being very young and doing the same thing. After I make my crown, I start dancing like I used to. I missed it, it's been so long since I've done it. My feet are light and my hair twists around me as I just dance, something I've always enjoyed doing*

Jakulis:*For some reason, I feel the Force around me so strongly in this valley, as If this was where it resided* *I meditate and feel o so much stronger*

Spidey B)

*I start to feel tired from dancing, but since I didn't get to do it as often as I used to I keep going. I feel the force growing strong around me and I don't feel as tired. I spin again and look up at the trees and reflect on my life. I feel so lighthearted, like nothing could ever hurt me again. I laugh out loud as my bare feet keep gently brushing the forest floor*

Jakulis:*I feel the Force whirling around me, like a whirlwind* *It slows down finally and I am once again in the glade, the stream running and the sun slowly edgeing up over the horizon* *I rise, and return home, hungry and thirsty*

Spidey B)

OOC: Time for the kidnapping :)

*Just then, two thousand soldiers approach Master Celenion and Jakulis. A tall green skinned being approaches them with his double bladed saber drawn. Its green blade shinning like an emerald. The soldiers aim their guns at Jakulis and I approach Master Celenion.

"Master Celenion, on behalf of the Black Sun Enterprises you are hereby placed under arrest. Resistance will result in the assasination of Master Jakulis. Come, our master wishes to speak with you. If you resist, my guards will shoot Jakulis without hesitation," I say as I await your answer...*

OOC: In order for the story to work, Master Celenion has to willingly go with the general (the green skinned dude). Otherwise this won't work....

--Jesse

*I stop dancing as I feel a complete disturbance in the force, and then find myself surrounded. I reach for my saber and then realize I left it in the house and almost panic. I look at the troops aiming their guns at Jakulis and then sigh. "Why am I under arrest?" I ask quietly. Then I shake my head and look Jakulis in the eyes. I then turn to the leader and nod slowly, a single tear falls from my eyes.*

OOC: We just started. Master Celenion is about to be kidnapped by Black Sun, thus starting the story. :)

--Jess

*I then stab Jakulis in the knee with my saber.

"DO NOT underestimate Black Sun," I say as Jakulis falls in pain*

*I slowly walk over to Jakulis and put my hand on his shoulder and kneel next to him. "Don't worry about me." I then smile at him and stand back up and take a submissive stance. "I will not fight you."*

Jakulis:* I fall to my knees, and wince in pain* *Do not underestimate the power of the Force, slime!* *I feel the Force returning to me, the whirlwind* *I do not yet strike, for Celenion's safety I cannot*

OT:YaY, my 2000th post!

Spidey B)

*I nod to the soldiers who lower their guns.

"Good. Come, our ship is nearby," I say as I order five troops to stand guard by Jakulis. They salute and surround the wounded Jedi. I then order the other troops to head back to the Super Star Destroyer. I put Master Celenion in force-proof cuffs as I carry her away with me. Upon arriving at the Star Destroyer, we enter and walk past several coridors and find ourselves in the cockpit. I kneel as I look up at a cloaked figure looking out the window.

"My prince, the Jedi you requested," I say as the figure turns around. He has blue eyes and green skin as well.

"Excellent. Take her to her cell. I will meet her there upon take-off," Prince Xizor says as I rise. I issue the order to the troops who then take Master Celenion to her prison cell. I then stand by Xizor.

"We left one Jedi surrounded by five soldiers. They probably will be dead in a few minutes," I say.

"Perfect. Everything is going according to plan". Prince Xizor says as the super star destroyer blasts off into space.....*

OOC: Oooooh the suspense! B)

Jakulis:*I know in my heart that you will be, Come back to me unharmed* *I turn to the leader* *For what reason is she being taken?*

Spidey B)

*I nod to Jakulis and smile. "I will," I whisper to him, though I get a shudder in my heart with the promise and another tear falls from my now-pale eyes.*

*I quietly follow the soldiers, but inside my head is whirling. I search my mind for information on who Prince Xizor is. I then look up and find myself in a cell. I sit patiently and await Prince Xizor with curiosity*

OT Sounds good. What age is Jake now? Someone said he is 19 then someone else said 16. I'm v confuzled!

Jakulis:*A tear falls from my clear blue eyes into the stream* *I look at the 5 surrounding me and ask to one of them once again, "What is the reason, deaf ones, for my wife's arrest?!"* *I feel my knee healing as I exert all powers of the Force to make it heal*

OT:Storm, he's 13.

Spidey B)

*The leader looks at Jakulis.

"They don't tell us anything. We only do it for the cash. Well, I guess no one is coming for you, so we'll leave you," The leader says as the soldiers walk off to the west and disappear from view. Meanwhile, onboard the ship, Xizor walks to Master Celenion's cell.

"Master Celenion, I must admit that you are looking stunning today." I say as I grin evilly. "However your beauty is not why you're here. I captured you because your brother is of vital importance to my master, Darth Mitagon. He has sensed his anger and fear and will lead him to the dark side. Mitagon is using you as bait to lure the worm into the hole, so to speak. Enjoy your time here. This will be the last place you'll see for five days. We're heading to Coruscant in case you wanted to know.

I bid you goodnight Master Celenion," I say as I leave the prisoner's area....*