Sign in to follow this  
JesseB.

Star Wars-Dark Tidings

*I give a slight smile to Xizor. "I figured I would be here for more important matters than my beauty," I say quietly. "Though thank you all the same." I then ask rather politely, "Would you mind taking these cuffs off? They are rather uncomfortable. I left my saber at home so you won't have to worry about that, if that's even on your mind." I am surprised at the change in myself. I remember my encounter with Safia and decide to use a different tactic this time around. I then add, "I don't see the point to this though, I must admit. Jake will never fall to the Dark Side. I'll die before I'd let him go."*

Jakulis:*My feelings burn inside me, I know that something has to be done* *My knee finally heals, and with a bloodcurdling yell, I run after the soldiers, my saber out and ignited* *4 are down before you know it, and the fifth is knocked out and going to help me and the others find my wife* *I take this one back to the house*

Spidey B)

*I notion to the guards to take the force-resistant cuffs off you. They do so and lock the cell again.

Upon coming to my quarters, I kneel and a hologram appears:

"Master Mitagon what is thy bidding?" I ask.

"Has Master Celenion been captured?" the cloaked figure asks. I nod my head. "Good. Upon arriving at Coruscant you will imprison her in the Black Tower. I foresee Master Beranca and his companions attempting a rescue. Be prepared for it. That is all for now," the figure says as he disappears. I rise and sit on my bed thinking...*

OOC: OK Spidey, if ya want to tell master Beranca about the kidnapping, now is a good time.

Jakulis:*I burst into my Household, yelling for everyone to come to the livingroom* *I set the soldier on the coffeetable and watch as Master Beranca enters the room* *I feel Celenion's message and tell her,"I'm as good as ever, and I'm coming for you, I will not be detured as last time* *I begin to cry, the realness of things setting in*

Spidey B)

*I come in the room carrying a glass of water and upon seeing the soldier, I break the glass.

"Master Jakulis, what is going on here?" I say as I struggle to sit down. I then realize Celenion is not with you. "Did you and Celenion have a fight? Where is she?"*

*I whisper softly to Jakulis*

I'm fine. I'll be okay. We're going to Coruscant. I have a feeling Prince Xizor will suspect a rescue. He says he wants Jake. Don't let Jake come with you, keep him safe. I will not let him turn to the Dark Side. I'll die first. Don't cry, please. Stay strong.

Jakulis:*I try to compose myself* *She's been taken by those of the Black Sun, arrested for some unknown reason* *I yell,"We must rescue her!* *Then I turn to the table and say, I got him so we might find our way to were she is*

Spidey B)

Jakulis:*I will* *I turn to Beranca* *"What should we do with that thing", motioning to the soldier on the table*

Spidey B)

*I cut the messages to Jakulis and then try to quiet my mind. I look around my dark cell and use the force to create a glow around my body. The glow comforts me and I lay down on a hard cot in one of the corners and close my eyes, meditating*

*I sigh and look at him.

"Who do you work for?" I ask him.

"Black Sun Enterprises," he moans in pain.

"Where do they reside on Coruscant?"

"In the Black Tower," he answers as he faints again. I stand up.

"Let me meditate on this Master Jakulis. Something about this is not right," I say as I bow and turn to leave. "As for the soldier, cuff him."*

OOC: I am going to go for the day. Cheerio mates! Don't do anything without me!

OT:Same Here, I'm off as soon as Master Kenobi's new apprentice, Yoshi shows up and joins the rescue team along with Master Kenobi. C ya Oh my Sweet Celenion! ROFLWTSDC.

Spidey B)

*I race into the living room* "Whats all this shouting about!" I demand. "I was washing my hair!"

OT: I'm really new at this, so let me know if I did it wrong or messed up. Thanks.

*Yoshi sat in front of the communications terminal waiting for any messages of importance. It had been days since anything of interest was received. Of course there were the usual messages; sieges going well on nameless planets in the Outer Rim, army A was requesting reinforcements from army B, and there had been a warning issued from the Jedi Counsel regarding Black Sun activities in the region. As far as Yoshi was concerned, nothing noteworthy.

He may have been sitting in front of the terminal with a disinterested look on his face, but his mind was anywhere but there. His thoughts began to wander to the past. He hated thinking about it, but it was all he could think about of late. They told him that it wasn't his fault his master was killed. They even promoted him to the rank of Jedi Knight and commended his "heroics" in the Outer Rim. He didn't believe any of it, though. He felt like a coward and blamed himself for his master's death. Then, at least from Yoshi's perspective, the Counsel stuffed him away in a corner working a desk job on Dantooine and left with nothing to do but sit and ponder the events that placed him here.

Suddenly, his thoughts were interrupted by an alert appearing in front of him. Master Kenobi was requesting Jakulis' assistance on a special project referred to only as 'Operation Nova.' It was a Priority One message, so Yoshi immediately set out to deliver it.*

It'll give me a chance to get some fresh air, at least. He thought.

*I roll over and sit up. I have no sense of time, but it doesn't matter to me. I check the folds of my cloak for anything useful, since I left my saber in my room. I find the small piece of wood with a C carved in it from Jake, so many years ago. I cradle it in my hands and then set it beside me. I dig around some more and find a good, strong piece of wire. Hmmm, that could be useful, I think to myself. I then find a piece of bread rolled up in a cloth and laugh. It was my breakfast that I took out to the woods with me before I was captured. I eat it then, not knowing when I would eat again. My other pockets are all empty and I sigh in frustration. I feel some of my old heat flare up, the fire inside me that I'd silenced since I married Jakulis. It flows over me like a wave, my old spunk and sassiness. I laugh quietly and then look around the empty cell. I'm going to escape somehow, I think to myself. I won't let Jake go to the Dark Side. With that decided, I lay back down and roll over, drifting back into sleep*

OT: Uggg it's sooo boring for my character right now! She can't do anything!! *pouts* (<-- :D )