Sign in to follow this  
Ambassidor

What side do you part your hair on?

What side of your head do you part your hair on?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What side of your head do you part your hair on?

• On the left (so the hair falls over the right side of your head/face)
    • On the right (so the hair falls to the left side of your head/face)
    • I have no part/swoosh.
    • Other

I part my hair on the right side of my head (so that my hair falls to the left of my head/face), but I was noticing that most people I know part the hair on the left side of their head. So I was wondering, what side of your head do you part your hair on? Or if you have no part, and more of a *swoosh* to one side, what side does your hair swoosh toward?

When I was little, my mom insisted on parting my hair down the middle, and now I can't get it to part anywhere else. >_>

Mine falls right to left but I have also noticed before that more people have the part on the left

Apparently not in this thread though...

When I was little, my mom insisted on parting my hair down the middle, and now I can't get it to part anywhere else. >_>

I used to have mine down the middle, but then once I finallyy got it cut to have a side part (on the right side), then it didn't go there so easily right away, I literally kept it bobby pinned like 24 hours a day, even showering with it pinned over cause I was scared I was gonna lose my part, haha. But now it just naturally parts to the side how I want it.

On the right, so it falls to the left. Well, most of the time. I have crazy curly hair, so it sometimes just does its own thing :glare:

I changed it so now I part it on my right, so it is everyone else's left. xD

Rebel! Hipster! =p lol. Interesting. Where I am it seems that everyone parts their hair on the left, but according to this poll, most people part it on the right!

Rebel! Hipster! =p lol. Interesting. Where I am it seems that everyone parts their hair on the left, but according to this poll, most people part it on the right!

Hahah xD I liked how it looked in the mirror, so I wanted to change it. xD I didn't like how it was on the other side in pictures, cause the part was like... flipped the other way. Haha

wow...didn't know guys had a preference!! lol I just thought they swooshed it and that was it.... :P