How much does cereal cost where you live?

HaleyGirl16

How much is cereal where you live?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. How much is cereal where you live?

• $1-$5
    • $5-10
    • $10+
    • What is cereal? 0_o
    • I don't buy cereal

So I got the idea for this after viewing the picture post thread. I didn't realize how expensive cereal is in other parts of the world, compared to my little corner of the US.

So, how much does a regular box of cereal cost where you live? Does it depend based on what kind or what sized box? Also, what's your favorite kind of cereal, and if the price went up today, how much would you be willing to pay for a box of your favorite cereal?

So I got the idea for this after viewing the picture post thread. I didn't realize how expensive cereal is in other parts of the world, compared to my little corner of the US.

So, how much does a regular box of cereal cost where you live? Does it depend based on what kind or what sized box? Also, what's your favorite kind of cereal, and if the price went up today, how much would you be willing to pay for a box of your favorite cereal?

i'm gonna go with your answer lol :P

I can manage to find a box of cereal mimicking bigger brands for around 60% or less of the cost of leading brands, most of the time they taste pretty good and aren't that different to those from major brands. My favorite type are anything with strawberry in it. Love the idea of trading goats btw.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...