Sign in to follow this  
samantha_c

Morning Person or Night Owl?

Morning Person or Night Owl?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Morning Person or Night Owl?

My guess is that the majority of you guys will answer with Night Owl. Everyone says I'm such a morning person that it should be a sin. I absolutely love waking up, taking a nice shower, cooking breakfast, fixing coffee, listening to Hillsong on Pandora, having Quiet Time, sending random people good morning texts and encouragement for their day. That's my perfect morning.

As I type I have a lovely--well, it's not my favorite flavor, but it's still good haha--cup of coffee before me and there are birds trilling outside my window. I am a morning person as well. I love the morning light, and the energy/atmosphere. Perfect time to write, as well.

I plead guilty :P

I am undoubtedly a Night Owl. Something about curling up in bed with a good book and a bit of candy is just irresistible XD

Night walks also....gotta love em!

Night owl. I'm not a morning person...

But there are those random mornings where I wake up early and take a walk just because the sky is so pretty. :3

So how about people that like to sleep in the morning and don't like staying too late either? I feel so much better in the 11:00-19:00 range.

I tend to be a mix of both... but for the most part I end up going to bed pretty early, therefore waking up around 9 AM.

I like mornings, they're nice.

I am much more efficient in the morning and get up at a pretty resonable time during the week but it's silly to sleep through the nights on the weekend =P

I'm a weekbird/endnightowl

For about a year and a half now, I've not been able to sleep until the sun comes up.

then sometimes not at all. Insomnia is a peach. :3

I've found a kindred spirit.

I do both, I guess. Sleep very late, if at all. Get up very early. I run on little sleep, and have done for the past 5 years.

42 hours awake once. I saw things.

Oh wow, I've never got to seeing things. I shut down into zombie mode past a certain point. I just stare into space morosely, feeling sorry for myself :thumbup:

Early bird, which frustrates me because everything fun is at night but I'm always really sleepy and grumpy by then. It makes morning classes great though :taz:

Most definitely a night owl - all the way. Which is irritating sometimes.

I enjoy staying up (especially if my best friend is on Skype. We'll stay up until 6 talking :P), but I also love getting up in the morning, cooking brekfast, getting a good start on the day, etc.

But unfortunatly it doesn't seem to be in me to be a morning person. I try to get to bed earlier and get a better start, but it never seems to work. I always end up sleeping in wayyyy too late. :P

Although if I have something I need/want to do the next day, I will force myself to get up. :P

But then I'm usually really tired later in the day, which is never a good thing. I tend to get loopy when I'm tired. :P I'll just start talking about random, off the wall things out of the blue. Or I'll start laughing at everything. One night after I'd been up for a while, I walked out to the kitchen and walked in the counter, just smashing my whole hip against the side of it. And I laughed. Like full on, doubled over, laughing at myself.

I plead guilty :P

I am undoubtedly a Night Owl. Something about curling up in bed with a good book and a bit of candy is just irresistible XD

Night walks also....gotta love em!

pretty much all of this, sans the candy bit. sunflower seeds for me.

I'm totally a night owl... unless you call staying up until 3 am a morning person.

I'm such a night owl. XD And my boyfriend is the most infuriatingly chipper morning person ever, so maybe he and you can be happy together while the rest of us mumble and moan.