Sign in to follow this  
JordanL

Ode De Ctf.

I know I just posted, but I wanted to say something (that i felt needed its own thread) while I'm still remembering to log on.

I joined ctf in 2008. In that time I "dated" one member. Almost "dated" another. Met some of the most amazing people ever and some of the worst. I was a mod, then super mod, then something a little less mod-like due to some other mod changes and blah.

I complained a lot about CTF. I though it was going down the tubes. But looking back 4 years later I see that in a way this place shaped who I am today. I gained more confidence in myself than I had ever had. During the time I was at CTF (as many know) I was having seizures and couldn't go to school or church because I was so sick. But you guys gave me the friendship that I needed. And maybe I outgrew it. Maybe I don't need CTF anymore. But all of you will always have a special place in my heart.

So, new members. Take advantage of the times you have here. Take advantage of the friendships you will make and the things you will learn from your peers. And don't expect so much. Remember, you're all teenagers. For something thats run by teenagers, I don't think yall are doing too shabby.

And if you're ever in WV hit me up ;)

And don't expect so much. Remember, you're all teenagers. For something thats run by teenagers, I don't think yall are doing too shabby.

That is all.

Remember, you're all teenagers. For something thats run by teenagers, I don't think yall are doing too shabby.

Pssshhh.... I'm not a teenager anymore. :naughty:

Oh zabby. My long lost friend. You're a teenager at heart. Still counts :P

Maybeh.....

=) AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW JORDAN <3 I still facebook stalk you once in a while. =) Thought that would make you feel loved.