Sign in to follow this  
elizabethbraddock

Nail Art and Pedicure Thread :)

... Hi, I'm Kristen, and *gulp*... and I am that unnatural young woman who does not like doing stuff to her nails!!!! DX Please don't kick me off the women's forum!!!

lol...sometimes the natural look is the best look. =)

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

Well, it's been well over a month, but I think the red is still holding up pretty well, no? :)

myredtoesflipflops.jpg

Not bad after a summer of constant sun exposure and walking around in flip flops. I am getting tired of the color, though. Any suggestions for a new color?

Decided to revive this one with a picture of the nails I just did :) Multi colored leopard print. It actually looks better outside the picture, because my camera is bout shot.

543768_514718068568784_822923939_n.jpg

Wow, girls. I don't do anything with my nails. XD Just nude/neutral colours for me, please! The craziest I'll do is sparkles or a bit of shimmer.

You girls inspired me to get my nail varnish out and paint my nails. Will post some pics later!

My fingernails are electric blue! And if I had even the slightest clue where my camera is, I'd show them off.

Ok, so I decided to paint my fingernails and toenails today after seeing this thread! I went for a bright magenta pink because it's all summery outside :P

My nails are really short at the moment because I just finished term, and during term time, I play piano or guitar or swim every day, so have to keep them short.

Toes are the same colour :)

@Elizabeth- Those are awesome!

I am thinking of painting my nails later, not sure if I will though.

Thank you, I really appreciate that! It's perfect weather for nail polish now. :)

Did you ever paint your nails?

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

Short nails are the best anyway, they look great. Love the color on your nails, too. Very smooth application. :)

How'd your toes come out? You should share those too. xD

Ok, so I decided to paint my fingernails and toenails today after seeing this thread! I went for a bright magenta pink because it's all summery outside :P

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4970[/ATTACH]

My nails are really short at the moment because I just finished term, and during term time, I play piano or guitar or swim every day, so have to keep them short.

Toes are the same colour :)

Short nails are the best anyway, they look great. Love the color on your nails, too. Very smooth application. :)

How'd your toes come out? You should share those too. xD

Thanks!

Going to repaint tomorrow, so will put some more photos up then :) toes are now chipped... :(

Thanks!

Going to repaint tomorrow, so will put some more photos up then :) toes are now chipped... :(

Hehe...hate when chipping happens, but it's inevitable. I think I may re-do my toes too, any color suggestions? xD

So, I finally got round to repainting my finger nails...

I started off painting them dark, midnight blue with a slight sheen, and then found some glittery top coat in my bag of nail varnishes that I *had* to put on. So now, I have glittery nails (:

Looks really pretty!

So, I finally got round to repainting my finger nails...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5005[/ATTACH]

I started off painting them dark, midnight blue with a slight sheen, and then found some glittery top coat in my bag of nail varnishes that I *had* to put on. So now, I have glittery nails (:

Ok, so I found photos of different nail colours that I'd obviously tried out and then taken a photo of to remind myself. So, I will post them here XP

These are some 'nail wraps' that I tried out earlier in the week (hence the silly short nails; I just broke up from school). They're like textured transfers, and lie over your natural nail. I really liked them! I took them off today, and they didn't damage my nails, lasted through showers and hand washing etc.

A pale blue/turquoise colour - really nice and summery. Took a good few coats to get a nice colour, though.

Gold nails I did for my Prefects' dinner. I <3 <3 <3 this colour! Excuse the bad backdrop; it was my desk at school.

Ok, so I'm definitely the only person who updates here anymore... *doesn't care*

?ui=2&ik=cb63581517&view=att&th=13f7178eeab3b256&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_wUpbXSLxzGe4Ddk5HbgCS&sadet=1371998380230&sads=G4EV2ZBar7ZccX9blzpf1dFoF98

Candy apple red nails I did this afternoon.

Wow! So pretty!! :D

I prefer red, or green nail-polish.

What's your favorite nail-polish color? *Just curious*

Sign in to follow this