Hit the keyboard then hit "Submit Reply"

Isn't this great?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Isn't this great?

• Yes, this is fun!
    • Yes, I love spam!
    • No, who's idea was this?
    • No, spam shouldn't be tolerated.

Oh yeah, here comes the newest Forum Game ever. Instead of worrying about pesky reading and information processing followed by that dratted data input, get ready to keep it simple sweetheart by just hitting the keyboard and submitting whatever shows up.

Go!

dskfjhasdkjfhsdcncvxskdjlknznvlkakjdfaAbout three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn't know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with himaldkfjalksfjqweuibfjkalsdfja;sldkrwefkjedfajewljfcanlddkajsdm.,laejdjfj

[h=1][/h]

iujuhgffgjjhnfgvtrfgtfrvyhuji8uujuuiujujy7hyhtgtgtguiujyhuyhj7tgyh6u8i9i8iuiuiuujuyhjyhgtfbvfgvtrbgftbvr

~Z~

dskfjhasdkjfhsdcncvxskdjlknznvlkakjdfaAbout three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn't know how potent that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with himaldkfjalksfjqweuibfjkalsdfja;sldkrwefkjedfajewljfcanlddkajsdm.,laejdjfj

LOL

I almost fell out of my chair...

c,,.cx v,mcx uyhjxcjhdskddhsdjxc