Sign in to follow this  
Craigsnedeker

Anti-austerity protesters, police clash in Spain

Mistakes/lies happen, man. We accept this. This does not make sources of information that aren't CNN beacons of untainted truth. Geopolitical expertise still requires broad research involving a variety of popular and academic sources.

It's a worldwide conspiracy. This is a crucial element in bringing about the NWO. This is what my Masonic Overlords told me the other night.

Europe is a mess right now, the people are not being represented in the EU which is nothing more than a front for an oligarchical control of the continent and everyone living on it. The governments are flaying people alive with budget cuts and tax increases to pay for the government's mistakes, and all this money is being pumped back to the banks that are orchestrating this whole thing. I support the non-violent protests, but CNN seems to not even have the journalist work ethic to ascertain the veracity of the setting in which these pictures were taken; shame on them.

I'm not sure what's incentivizing the banks to undermine complacency with the EU regime, threaten the stability of the EU (their basis for power), and screw any markets where their soon-to-be defunct currency would be useful...?

Nor do I see what European governments should be doing if it doesn't involve "flaying citizens alive" with taxes and austerity.