Sign in to follow this  
chozen1116

walking the path again

My counselor has placed me back on suicide watch as of today. Worrying about me committing suicide, keeping extremely close tabs on me, making sure I communicate with her often and see her a lot. Unfortunately I have a history of this, but this time feels so overwhelming.

Prayers would be appreciated.

Praying for you. We all have our burdens, but remember Jesus Christ came to lift those burdens. We are overcomers in Christ.

Isaiah 41:13 For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.

Jesus told us we would have troubles, but we should take heart and trust him. Please don't make the decision to end your life!

Sounds like a good counselor, I wish we had counselors like that. I'll be praying for you. Keep strong, you can do it! :hug:

My counselor has been in my life for almost 10 years now for a variety of issues. My struggle with depression and suicide right now is because I am so alone in life, I really am. I don't have family, I don't have friends, I'm alone. I'm really struggling. She's keeping close tabs on me because there's really no one else who will.

Sending earnest prayers for you :hug: Hebrews 10:19-25 is a great encouragement to persevere, and I Peter 1 is awesome when faced with suffering.