Sign in to follow this  
laurdvm2b

Need guys and girls view points on this.... how can i come back from this.....

So lately I have realized I kinda threw my self respect and self love out the window. I don't even know who I am now. I have gone through alot of things in my life and now I am at the point where feeling loved, wanted and desired is something I crave... I ended up giving up my virginity in August of 2010 and I haven't been the same person since. Since then I have had sexual relations with 8 men and even 1 woman and even worse, a 42 year-old man... I have been self hating and am completely disgusted myself. I have turned my sin over to God but cannot seem to forgive myself. I feel that now I have just thrown myself away and will forever be someone who is easy to anyone who can for one second make me feel loved. When someone called me up and said based on my reputation they figured they would give me a call.... i just lost it. I even once was offered money.... I cannot live my life like this. I don't want to. It doesn't help that I cannot find a guy who wants to wait either. I know I do not need a boyfriend and I have been working on my bond with God. My downfall is those I have had relations in the past coming back and looking for it... It becomes a battle and I am not one to easily say no... I need some help and loving advice.

I completely hate myself and am ashamed.

I do not know how I can be appealing now to the kind of guy I want to attract....

I know exactly how you feel. Look at your status. It says "God loves you no matter what you do." We all messed up. No big deal. The main point is that you realize your flaws and you want to correct them. A wise woman once told me that if a guy isn't willing to wait, he doesn't have much respect for you and she's right.

If you ever need some support from someone, I'm always here. I went through a very similar situation and I'll tell you some ways I dealt with it. :)

~Paige

Let me tell you what the Gospel means to me. It is liberation from the past. It is the wisdom of the world that we are defined by our past, what we have done. However, the Gospel compels us to look at human beings from the perspective of the Kingdom of God, from the possibility of things-to-come. In Christ we are a new creation. We are not defined by our past, but by our future in the Kingdom of God.

In being king, beggar, rich man, poor man, male, female, etc., we are not like

each other—therein we are indeed different. But in being the neighbor we

are all unconditionally like each other. Dissimilarity is temporality’s method

of confusing what marks every human being differently, but the neighbor is

eternity’s mark—on every human being. Take many sheets of paper, write

something different on each one; then no one will be like another. But then

again take each single sheet; do not let yourself be confused by the diverse

inscriptions, hold it up to the light, and you will see a common watermark

on all of them. In the same way the neighbor is the common watermark,

but you see it only by means of eternity’s light when it shines through the

dissimilarity. -- Søren Kierkegaard

The reason you still feel guilty still is not because you aren't forgiven by God. You are. The feelings you are experiencing is Satan trying to put space between you and God. He wants you to feel guilty. If you feel forgiven, you will have peace in your heart and you will grow in your faith. Don't let Satan control your heart, feelings and more importantly...how you see yourself. You are a child of God and as such, you are completely forgiven for your sins once you sincerely repent. Each of us sin, just in different ways. No sin is better than another. Sin is sin. But through the blood of Christ, we are made whole and new. You must believe this with all your heart, because it's true. God loves you no matter what. Read that again. He doesn't love you only if you don't make mistakes. It's unconditional. Don't let Satan decieve you and steal your peace. You may have made some bad decisions in the past, but each day is a new day. You can always turn to Christ and be made clean again, no matter how many mistakes you make. Smile Lauren, because you are forgiven. I highly suggest you go pray to God right now and open your heart to him. He will always be there, mistakes or not, to surround you in his enduring love and grace. Remember that. I'll be praying for you. <3

Don't worry! Gurl If I told you all the situations I've been in in the past, and I haven't even been alive for a very long time .. I wouldn't even know when to start. My situation is messed up.

Don't worry okay, just try and get closer to God, just try and establish your relationship with him. Look to him and to nobody else and he will resolve every other issue you have. He loves you and has forgiven you. I know how you feel, repenting and then still feeling a massive amount of guilt because of your actions in the past. I went through that, it was a horrible feeling. It was like, I felt I was so dirty, so unclean, so unworthy of God but I'm getting better now.

Stay strong ok, read your bible, there are many in the bible who had their downfalls and God still was able to love them and use them to do his works. I'm here for you! Don't care how many people you've been with, you're brand new  ^_^