Only a few days left

Despite the fact that the Bible says no man knoweth the day and hour. Many people are fearful of what will happen on Dec 21st 2012. I have made this video in 4 languages to help reach people with the truth of the Gospel. I have it available in English Tagalog Portuguese and Mongolian. Please don't ignore this. It can be a great to to reach out to unbelievers. Here is the link to the English video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63c4qOirJ4AIf you are interested in the other languages Just go to the main page or message me and I will send you the links. God bless. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Only a few days left. Any help I could get with promoting the videos would be great. Don't forget we have four languages. English, Tagalog, Portuguese, and Mongolian.

Please share them however you can! Please also consider leaving a comment on the You Tube site. This would help with the ratings to keep it up top and on the front page. Many unbelievers are fearful of this date. Let's show them there is nothing to fear except dying without Christ.