Sign in to follow this  
Ronald

Where I've been the past little while...

Hi everyone, for anyone that cares I thought I would update on where I have been and why i disappeared for so long.

I live in Ontario, Canada and I moved to New Brunswick for a month to try living with a girl I thought would be my future wife. I thought God had a plan for me and I thought I was following it... Why we turned out to be completely incompatible is beyond me, but I'm back in Ontario. I've been on anti depressants for some time now, and the depression has gotten worse. I don't see it getting better any time soon and the only thing keeping me alive is that I'm too afraid that if I killed myself I wouldn't go to Heaven. It's sad isn't it.

I plan on going to University where I will hopefully gain a new life experience and won't feel this way anymore. I'm also going to a cognitive behavioural therapy group where people like myself discuss ways to feel better about themselves. All I know is that there must be things to look forward to, so I'll just keep on pushing. I wish God would show me where I'm supposed to go and how to not feel this way anymore.

Sorry to hear things didn't work out the way you had hoped, but glad to see you back on CTF!

What do you plan on studying at university?

God will come to you - "I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Howdy! :-)

It always makes me happy when one of my old secret favorites drops in for a bit, sorry to hear about you're situation though. I'll be praying.

Howdy! :-)

It always makes me happy when one of my old secret favorites drops in for a bit, sorry to hear about you're situation though. I'll be praying.

Aww, well that made me smile!

And I'm going to be studying for my Bachelor's in social work.

Think about it this way, Roland: be glad that you found out you were incompatible living together before you made the promise to be together forever.

Aww, well that made me smile!

And I'm going to be studying for my Bachelor's in social work.

I just looked at your profile yesterday and was like "Aww, I miss him!" And here you are :) Welcome back Ronald :hug: praying for you.