Sign in to follow this  
SpaceNarwhal

What do you think would happen?

What do you think would happen if all the currently active members of CTF were in a room together? I have been thinking and wondering about this...

Say Hi to some people, go "So that's what you look like?", sit in the corner and wait for a conversation to start.

Oh goodness. XD

Though there are people on CTF I'd love to have a RL conversation with, the idea of actually meeting anyone from here kind of terrifies me. It would be interesting though, we have such a high concentration of introverts on here though it would deff be awkward for a bit. XD

I dunno, I'd probably sit in a corner of the room and speak passionately concerning some topic to all who would listen.

Say Hi to some people, go "So that's what you look like?", sit in the corner and wait for a conversation to start.

Yup, that pretty much sums it up. On top of asking "what's your CTF name?" for those who's faces we'd never seen XD

I'd probably be the one who makes the whole thing mega- awkward, going around, hugging everyone, and then ask who the ostrich they were, and I'd never shut up... Uh yeahh

Honestly, I'd walk in, find someone I recognized, chit chat with them for a minute then go off in search of refreshments or just leave. No offense, I'm just socially awkard like that.

or, if there was music playing, I'd be dancing/translating the song into ASL.

I think it would be interesting....I mean, considering my avatar and my profiel picture are both recent pictures of me, HOPEFULLY people would be able to figure it out haha.

But it would be interesting to math a voice and face with the posts.

I would go up to Becky, complement her on how pretty she is and then reveal my true idenity of Chris Hemsworth. Then i'd probably get slightly drunk and rant about how is a crime that Enterprise didn't go on for more seasons.... The first bit sounds good though ^-^

I would go up to Becky, complement her on how pretty she is and then reveal my true idenity of Chris Hemsworth. Then i'd probably get slightly drunk and rant about how is a crime that Enterprise didn't go on for more seasons.... The first bit sounds good though ^-^

Enterprise is a disgrace to Gene Rodenberry's legacy.

Ok, then, maybe I won't leave... :P

I would ask everyone what their real name and CTF name is, and hope that I don't get asked the same question in return.

Then I'd spend most of the other time talking to the people I talk to on here (and a few others).

I'd probably approach a couple people I'm friends with and then be ultra intimidated by everyone else

We should all wear 2 "Hello my name is __" stickers. One with our CTF username and one with our real name.

I'd probably approach a couple people I'm friends with and then be ultra intimidated by everyone else

We should all wear 2 "Hello my name is __" stickers. One with our CTF username and one with our real name.

You and I would be joking around the whole time, I'm sure. :3 Sharing earbuds to listen to my amazing music, and everything.

I'd be all like "Hey. it's me, Crow. Does anybody know if Maddie was invited?"

then i would sit quietly and play final fantasy on my DS

If we were all to meet

That in itself would be a feat

I spose I'd stand in the corner

Frown on my face akin to a mourner

When approached, a conversation I would strike

If the subject was surely nothing to like

If the talk was as empty as the chat

I'd scurry off, slipping away like a rat

Return I would to my makeshift lair

Lamenting that such meetings were ever so rare

the would be a huge debate. There are so many people and so many different religions. people would have different ideas on things.

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

I'd stand awkwardly. I'm English, after all.

awe, I'd talk to you! :)

I think is would go something like this:

Me: Hello other Christians. What is your CTF name, children?

Everyone else: PAIGE. Stop being so awkward. I'm (state your name).

Me: You guys are just jealous. :crying: *Le walks out*

then i'd be all like "ummm, not a christian."

I'd be like 'ummm, I don't care'

And continue on to talk about all of the things that I love/no one cares about.

I'd be like 'ummm, I don't care'

And continue on to talk about all of the things that I love/no one cares about.

then i'd smack you and ask if there is a Dr. BaconStein in the house