Sign in to follow this  
meekmorgan92

Long Hair or Short Hair???

Do guys like long or short hair?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do guys like long or short hair?

• Long
    • Short

It really depends on the girl. My wife is currently growing her hair out, and it just looks better and better with each passing day.

Her sister has short hair, and suits her very well. My wife and I agree that she's a cutie with short hair. I personally like playing with longer hair.

It generally depends on the girl herself. I generally like extremely short hair or extremely long hair and the "in-between" zone is okay I guess. But like I said, it depends on the girl.

Do guys like girls better with long hair or short hair?

Long hair without a doubt! But not rapunzel long of course :razz: that would just be too enchanting

It generally depends on the girl herself. I generally like extremely short hair or extremely long hair and the "in-between" zone is okay I guess. But like I said, it depends on the girl.

You've clearly been watching too much anime :P Anime hair is almost always completely impractical >_>

Its the person whos wearing its preference .. everyone is beautiful just the way they are

Eh, I've dated all kinds of girls from all walks of life so, it really doesn't matter to me. If she look good, that's all I need.