Sign in to follow this  
meekmorgan92

Sleepovers

Is it wrong to have my boyfriend sleep over at my house even if he stays in another room?

What are the circumstances of this sleepover? Are your parents/guardians/older people going to be around to supervise? Are they going to be on the same floor as you two?

Personally, I wouldn't do it. Knowing someone I love is only a few steps away...would be so easy to just open a door, go in...get it on...

I don't think a sleepover with him in another room is outright wrong, buuuuutttt it'd take alot of willpower to stay out of his room and for him to stay out of yours. I don't think it's a temptation that should even be contemplated.

I don't see a problem with it, I never understood why sleeping all of a sudden means something sexual is bound to happen. I mean he's sleeping on an entirely different floor of the house. I think you're good

I am doing sleepovers with my boyfriend but you need to be prepared for anything.Pray,read the Bible,talk to him about it(is he a christian?If yes it would be more easy because you both have the same opinion).

It is not bad as an action but it can lead to other things.

If your parents are home and he's not even on the same floor as you, I guess its less tempting but... why? Isn't part of the fun of a sleepover that people share a room and don't sleep all night?

I think what I'm trying to get at is... I just don't get the point of this sleepover. It doesn't sound like that much fun, unless there's more people coming.

Like, are you guys just gonna like eat food and chill and watch movies/play video games into the wee hours of then go to sleep, or what are you doing?

wow, this whole post just came off really snobby.. I'm sorry! I'm not trying to...just tryna make sense of it...

Sign in to follow this