PokemonX and PokemonY

Foofer

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm changing my avatar to support Digimon now.

So what all are your thoughts on the new Pokemon so far? Bunnelby and Inkay are definitely cool and Xerneas is one of the coolest legendaries In my opinion. Well, except for Tornadus from Gen 5.

I love Xerneas' design *_* It's so elegant.

Also, Fennekin is a happy place, for it is a foxy place. *nod*

I'm changing my avatar to support Digimon now.

So what all are your thoughts on the new Pokemon so far? Bunnelby and Inkay are definitely cool and Xerneas is one of the coolest legendaries In my opinion. Well, except for Tornadus from Gen 5.

Bunnelby is the coolest Pokemon in the world. The name, the derpy look, I just...I love him.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so what has me so stoked for Pokemon Y that I'm going to buy a 3DS for it?

- Trainer customization. 'Nuff said.

- Greninja (Froakie's evolution). I'm not sure what his stats are for certain but I hope (and suspect) he's a sweeper of some sort. I'm used to big, bulky, slow water types for starters, and the fact that this awesome guy is a ninja has me sold for him. I was totally going for Fennekin until I saw Froakie's final evo, but I had my fingers crossed the whole way based on rumors that he Froakie would become a ninja.

- Kalos is a great a new region to explore based on France.

- You can pick a Gen I starter after you get your Gen VI starter!

- The new fairy type has me greatly intrigued.

- Besides starters, legendaries, and fossil pokemon, two amazing pokemon that I love from the new generation are Sylveon (fairy!) and Pyroar (this generation's arcanine).

Now, enough of my bantering. Enjoy a great Team Flare pic.

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/259/0/9/pokemon__xy_countdown__by_ky_nim-d6mix9a.png

Edited by Rayn

I just got the first gym badge!

Yeah... I'm also supposed to be studying so I'm not spending as much time playing the game as I would like. :(

I fell your pain:

I'm on fall break so I get monday and tuesday off, I also have two huge midterms on thursday and friday.  Pokemon came out on Saturday it is taunting me so much.  It came out a perfectly imperfect time.  Oh well I guess serrebii will have more info about it by the time i get into the deeper layers.

So, to those that have it, What are your teams looking like?

I'm not sure of their levels but I have a Frogadier, Combusken, Ivysaur, Pidgeotto, Azurill, and Vivillon.  (I really want an Inkay and an Amaura though.) I just had my first incounter with Team Flare. They. Look. FABULOUS.

..... I want. T_T

Though, being I skipped the DS in it's entirety, I should probably just consider myself retired. *Runs off to play Sapphire Nostalgically*

Honestly it's all you guys that's making me miss it. Though I know it doesn't happen this way {at all} I have this weird picture in my head of all the CTF Trainers traveling in a group, eating cookies, battling flame-tabulous frenchies, and generally just being awesome in eachothers company. AND THE STATUS UPDATES DOGONNIT!

Ah well when we all die and go to heaven The Pokémon World we'll make this a reality. XD

Slyveon ready EEVEE give-away!

Eevee.full.883493.jpg

(I have special level 1 eevee's which can be easily evolved into slyveons)

I'll trade one over to anyone who wants to be my friend on X and Y.

Because most people aren't comfortable with posting their Gameboy code Just PM each other with it.

I will be accepting any an all friends for X and Y so PM me your number if you want in. 

I think groups got destroyed with the transformation?

If so I need to let you all know that the CTF Pokemon League needs to start (aka. we need to exchange ID numbers and stuff =])

This helps with O-powers which is just synergy between players for a short period of time (think of it like praying for the other to have good fortune)

More safari stuff

More people to battle and trade

We should have like a CTF competition where people enter with level ranges for pokemon and have like a whole league thing where people play each other and we can get like a CTF Elite Four. It would be super fun!

Edit: Look at me making plans when I don't even have the game yet. 

Pff... I don't expect to have a stellar team either Yoda. I doubt I'll get them above the absolute lowest level needed to beat the game. 

I've noticed most guys level up much faster in this game.  Plus the levels can be set  during the match up.  So everyone's can automatically become level 50 or 100.  The way I'm insisting if you have 8 badges or you beat the elite 4 your team is by definition strong enough.

I've noticed most guys level up much faster in this game.  Plus the levels can be set  during the match up.  So everyone's can automatically become level 50 or 100.  The way I'm insisting if you have 8 badges or you beat the elite 4 your team is by definition strong enough.

Ok, fair enough. That might still take a while though.