Sign in to follow this  
elyza

Holidays with your bf/gf alone?

So would you take a trip somewhere with your bf/gf and stay overnight?

If yes, would you draw some boundaries, like staying in different rooms - even if it's more expensive or inconvenient?

If I were to take a holiday with my bird, I'd probably get a fold-out couch, and she can sleep on the couch.

My point is you can be a gentleman without breaking the bank, as long as you both know your boundaries, come to an agreement, and stick to it.

It depends how long we have been together. If it has been for a while, then I do not envision much boundaries.

First of all, what boyfriend or girlfriend? ;_;

Second of all, I prefer staying at home on the holidays and sleeping in my bed with my dog, so if I went on a trip with someone I'm in a relationship, I'd fight to stay home. But there would definately be boundaries, I have a purity ring and I plan on keeping that promise. We'd sleep in different rooms or atleast different beds. I don't even want the thought to come up.

First of all, what boyfriend or girlfriend? ;_;

Second of all, I prefer staying at home on the holidays and sleeping in my bed with my dog, so if I went on a trip with someone I'm in a relationship, I'd fight to stay home. But there would definately be boundaries, I have a purity ring and I plan on keeping that promise. We'd sleep in different rooms or atleast different beds. I don't even want the thought to come up.

Does that apply for both boys and girls of your affection?

Does that apply for both boys and girls of your affection?

*smacks John with rolled up piece of paper* Stop trying to find a bi girl on CTF.

*smacks John with rolled up piece of paper* Stop trying to find a bi girl on CTF.

And this is why we all love Zabby.

I'm in agreeance with Foofer. If you're in a mature relationship, sharing a room on different beds or one on the couch, shouldn't be a problem.

*backs away from Zabby*

I plan on spending all of Spring Break with my girlfriend but as Paige said, I have a purity ring, therefore, yes, there WILL be boundaries.

I am not. Paige is like a little sister. I don't know if I could date a bisexual girl, because of my emotional prejudice against masculinity, I'd always feel like she should be with a girl instead of me. :razz:

*backs away from Zabby*

I plan on spending all of Spring Break with my girlfriend but as Paige said, I have a purity ring, therefore, yes, there WILL be boundaries.

:3 That's so cute.

Yes and no. There are no boundaries. Why? Because I need to get a butt touch. I never get a butt touch. Q~Q

Lemme score a butt touch, please.

I am not. Paige is like a little sister. I don't know if I could date a bisexual girl, because of my emotional prejudice against masculinity, I'd always feel like she should be with a girl instead of me. :razz:

Oh so you're looking for a girl on CTF to date, huh? :naughty:

Is this your way of hitting on me? :razz:

We can't John. We're both CTF married. We are doomed to be nothing but star crossed lovers passing in the night. :crying:

We can't John. We're both CTF married. We are doomed to be nothing but star crossed lovers passing in the night. :crying:
We could always convert to Mormonism.

The trip in general? It would depend.

Would their be boundaries if we did go? Absolutely.

Yes and no. There are no boundaries. Why? Because I need to get a butt touch. I never get a butt touch. Q~Q

I feel ya' there. :c

As Paige said, what boyfriend/girlfriend? >=

So if I were on a trip with a significant other, it'd depend on how long it'd been since the relationship started. If it were a couple of weeks, I'd probably not be willing to stay somewhere overnight with the person. Give it some more time, and the boundaries would be more lenient.

And besides, John can't have Paige cuz she's mine ;_;

I am? Thats cute. <3

Haha, you pray for one before you go to bed every night don't you?

I'd prefer to have seperate rooms but if not, seperate beds is a must. Yeah I'd get a seperate cot. Most hotels don't charge for em and I don't particular need a butt touch. At the moment.........

http://www.gotquestions.org/living-in-sin.html

And, we are to avoid the appearance of immorality (1 Thessalonians 5:22; Ephesians 5:3), and free from the temptations for immorality - not provided the environment for such (1 Corinthians 6:18). I'd say "no" for the appearance, the temptation, and mostly that it is borrowing from living together which is reserved for marriage. Can you both go to a Christian camp or just for a holiday with a group of friends? Sure. But still take the means to avoid the temptations.

I would never sleep in the same bed with my boyfriend not till we where married and I would have to have a different room

:wub:its my secret:wub:

And, we are to avoid the appearance of immorality (1 Thessalonians 5:22; Ephesians 5:3), and free from the temptations for immorality - not provided the environment for such (1 Corinthians 6:18). I'd say "no" for the appearance, the temptation, and mostly that it is borrowing from living together which is reserved for marriage. Can you both go to a Christian camp or just for a holiday with a group of friends? Sure. But still take the means to avoid the temptations.

I agree. Avoiding the appearance of sin is really important and something we have to think about.

I agree (: