Your Dream Video Game

T.O.W.R.

Well there was Star Wars Battlefront on the last gen of consoles which I used to be obsessed with as a kid. I need to try it again and see if it still holds up.

I've been playing nothing but battlefront II for the past several weeks. It still holds up. Every battle is different, so it has infinite replay.

And I'm just starting to get to the point where I start out with the flachette shotgun and the precision pistol.

I've been playing nothing but battlefront II for the past several weeks. It still holds up. Every battle is different, so it has infinite replay.

Don't think I got that much, normally each map had one place where the entire battle cetnred around, i.e. the staircase in Jabba's Palace, one of the circle platforms on Kimino or the very first corridor in Cloud City. Then again I sucked as everything other than an assualt rifle T_T

Don't think I got that much, normally each map had one place where the entire battle cetnred around, i.e. the staircase in Jabba's Palace, one of the circle platforms on Kimino or the very first corridor in Cloud City. Then again I sucked as everything other than an assualt rifle T_T

*Centered

**Kamino

***Assault

Well yeah, almost every video game is gunna suck if you suck at it. :3

*Centered

**Kamino

***Assault

Well yeah, almost every video game is gunna suck if you suck at it. :3

Ooh correcting spelling mistakes, how adorable ^_^ U look so smrt.

-ahem- Akshully I was good at it, beat all the campaigns on the hardest difficulty easily and played over 50 online games and lost just 3 near the beginning. Nice assumptions though.

Ooh correcting spelling mistakes, how adorable ^_^ U look so smrt.

-ahem- Akshully I was good at it, beat all the campaigns on the hardest difficulty easily and played over 50 online games and lost just 3 near the beginning. Nice assumptions though.

I r sew smrt thx 4 notcing

I only assumed so, because I can usually punch through those places where the battle becomes centered, like the Cloud City corridors. You can usually win if you just sit there and defend your CPs, I suppose. I wasn't trying to offend you. D:

I r sew smrt thx 4 notcing

I only assumed so, because I can usually punch through those places where the battle becomes centered, like the Cloud City corridors. You can usually win if you just sit there and defend your CPs, I suppose. I wasn't trying to offend you. D:

I was in a weird mood where I felt like acting jerky, don't know why xD Sos.

I think it actually took me a few months before I realised the chamber thing-y where Han is frozen is even in that level as I just stayed up top the whole time.

• 2 weeks later...

Final Fantasy 7. With updated graphics, without changing the world map etc. And without removing any of the mini-games / side quests. With the card game system from final fantasy 9. Perhaps adding a more metal gear solid style of gameplay for the reactor infiltrations at the start for kicks. And the ability to explore more of Midgar.

• 4 months later...