Sign in to follow this  
kaytikookie

God is all I want to talk about

Ever since I came home (to God) ive been wanting to constantly talk about Him and praise Him! I have not thought of much else. Is this normal and should I do it? Or will i just annoy people?

There is no problem being excited about God. If you want to bring Him up in conversations or something, just make sure it is an appropriate time.

“That which we cannot speak of is the one thing about whom and to whom we must never stop speaking.”

― Peter Rollins

Romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ. For it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believes."

Sure, talk about God all you want, he's a very BROAD subject. however, I will advise you talk about different ASPECTS of God. Just talking about his grace, love or his mercy will get old evneutally. Expound upon his beauty, his creativity, his logic, his mass, his gifts, his Son, his spirit...

Or should you come into contact with someone/ a non-believer who deosn't wish to discuss God, you may be wise to either change the subject or find someone else to talk to. XD