Sign in to follow this  
cookies&cream288

do you like to dance?

yes i do.

random dances..alone or in public (ive done one dressed up like a female for cancer...)...

hmm and slow dancing..ive done that shortly..its very nice to share between two people :)

Originally posted by Ryan343@Jul 23 2005, 10:04 AM

I like to dance, it is fun. I've only done it a little though.

241170[/snapback]

:clap:

THAT'S SO SPIFFY! I am madly in love with swing dancing!!

I also love ballet, jazz, lyrical, modern, and "hip-hop"...So yeah...Just love to dance period. :D

I've loved to dance since I was little.

I can pop, and I like to memorize music videos. I'm trying to learn how to glide better, like how Omarion does in his music videos (Omarion is an r&b singer).

Oh yeah, and I don't mean any of that ungodly dancing, lol.

DANCE! DANCE! DANCE! Dancing is great!!! I like swing dancing the most and i dont think school dances are very kool its infact kinda dumb the way they dance. But ya. my friends do jewish dancing for God and has taught me a lot and it is fun.

i love dance. i do tap and hiphop. i used to do ballet but quit a few years a go. i love to dance in general too... i find it a good way to express myself and a great form of exercise lol :-)

I would love to dance, if I knew how lol. I wish I knew how to do swing dance, it is very cool to watch. And if I was married I would like to learn either ballroom or salsa since it is more sensual type of dancing.

I've been to ONE dance in my entire life, and it was last year for Homecoming. It was fun. I went with my girlfriends. It was also the first time I ever danced with a guy. He was younger than me and I didn't like him as a guy, which was too bad. But it was fun, otherwise.

Originally posted by Honest_Counselor@Jul 26 2005, 08:20 PM

I don't know ow to dance. I try to dance sometimes. I do the Waltz with Audrey..but that's about it. I'd like to learn how to ballroom dance too. But..like that's ever going to happen...

243519[/snapback]

Yupp! My fav dancing partner! We're bad at it b/c we don't know how to do it, but we like it! lol But I'd love to learn...