• Heaven
    • Hell
    • I hope heaven
    • I don't know
    • I hope not hell
    • Didn't think of it
    • Doesn't matter
    • Other

Hello my name is Child of the One True King. I've been saved, I've been changed, I have been set free. Amazing grace, is the song I sing. Hello my name is Child of the One True King.

I don't know a whole lot. But I do know that I have accepted Jesus Christ as my savior & Lord, and while I screw up daily, I'm still a child of God, covered by the blood, bought with a price. I don't deserve it, but I am confident that the God who saved me is the God who keeps me, and the God who keeps me is the God who I will spend eternity with. I will go to Heaven when I die, because on judgement day, God will see the blood of his Son and my Savior, not my mistakes.

Hey! Folks that are Christian and aren't certain that you're going to Heaven! You can know! I'd highly recommend reading through the gospel of John and then Romans. You are saved by grace not by works so there's no way the things you do wrong can drag you down unless you refuse to accept what the Bible says on the grounds that either you're too good at sinning to be saved or you don't actually want to quit what you've been doing. 

The only works you have to do are to accept intellectually by faith that Christ died for the purpose stated "the salvation of the world", and turn from lesser things to greater things. 

*Incidentally, I chose "It doesn't matter" because technically, if I recollect correctly, God promises to reward those who earnestly seek after Him, He doesn't necessarily promise Heaven. That said I think His remembrance and Heaven are usually taught as synonymous by orthodox theologians.

Edited by C. Ingram

I had not thought of it for the past few years, and now it is making me wonder where am I going to go when I die or what would happen after I leave this dimension. I am not so sure myself really but I hope that I end up in heaven. I mean I have made a lot of mistakes and sometimes I think that I am such a horrible person, but I am trying to change that now.

I hope heaven, but I tend to believe in theosis and in a very Eastern conception of it. The way I understand our existence and our ultimate end is that God's energies are like a lake, and we are a cup of water taken out of that reservoir. Life is our journey back to Oneness with God's energies, and heaven is this pouring back of the cup into the lake. So while I do believe in heaven, I do not believe in a personal heaven. Heaven, for me, is not a more perfect version of subjective existence on earth. We lose our individuality in oceanic oneness with God.

That's a new one for me. Very interesting indeed...

Edited by Skywatcher

Regardless of anyones view on Heaven and Hell, none of us "know" where we are going. The decision is God's alone. I can only hope I spend eternity with the one true God.

Regardless of anyones view on Heaven and Hell, none of us "know" where we are going. The decision is God's alone. I can only hope I spend eternity with the one true God.

Hmm... I guess we'll have to call St. John and tell him that his first epistle was a failure.

Heaven. I know I am. I'm saved, baptized, and forgiven. I love the Lord. That's all it really takes. Love and faith. You can't earn Heaven, neither can what you've done keep you out if you've repented. Repent your sins, turn from them, and go to Heaven. LOVE IS THE KEY! Turn and live is what God says.(Ezekiel 33:11)

I hope, Heaven..

I hope God will see past all the mistakes I have made, and all the mistakes I am going to make..

All the sins I have committed, and all the sins I am going to commit

I hope he sees past all that, and only judges people on their hearts, as mine is full of purity when it comes to God, and Jesus.

I think yours are, too :)

Heaven; even though I am as wretched as they come. Christ saw me in my despair and bought me with His blood. Love won me over, and I know where I'm going. That Day cannot come fast enough!

Hell, where I will continue to be fabulous and rock dat fire and brimstone so hard.

Yes.

If heaven and hell truly exist i most definitely am going to hell. not due to sins but simply a lack of faith.

i pray God shows you true love that will cause you to have faith 

I hope Heaven. I know that Heaven is real but I know that I don't deserve it. God's grace is a hard concept to grasp.