Sign in to follow this  
cassielove

Makeup?

Hi guys,

I have a passion for makeup. I think it is an art form. I think it is beautiful when it enhances your natural features.

I DON'T care for overdone makeup when you can't even tell who the person is.

Please tell me your thoughts and opinions.

God Bless,

Cassie

I like makeup....I do makeup only when celebrating something, or some concert and this kind a stuff...makeup is not my favorite thing, but I still like it.

I wear makeup anytime I go into public. Why? My face always looks sunburned and I look like I have rosacea(Did I spell that right). It doesn't matter actually.. I just get extremely red and especially during worship. I call it getting slapped by the Holy Spirit. c; Anyway, I wear it to enhance my beauty. I hate it when girls look like a scene model(extremely heavy eyeliner).

I love makeup. I, like you, don't care at all for the overdone makeup where the person looks like a clown. I wear makeup everyday and I think neutral tones, and sometimes gently colors, can really compliment natural beauty.

Hi guys,

I have a passion for makeup. I think it is an art form. I think it is beautiful when it enhances your natural features.

I DON'T care for overdone makeup when you can't even tell who the person is.

Please tell me your thoughts and opinions.

God Bless,

Cassie

I hate it when girls look like a scene model(extremely heavy eyeliner).

Do people still do that whole scene thing? I wished that to be over back when it started .-.

I usually wear makeup. On an average day I wear mascara, eyeliner, tinted lip balm, concealer, and foundation on my nose (that sounds weird but it works). Though some days I just don't care to wear any at all, and some days I go all out and wear blush, eye shadow, the works.

Do people still do that whole scene thing? I wished that to be over back when it started .-.

Unfortunately... Talk about trampy... :thumbdn:

I usually wear foundation(if I can find one my color. I'm like a ghost), a light brown and tan eye shadow from Clinique, black or dark brown eyeliner, and mascara. Occasionally I wear lip gloss depending on how chapped my lips are.

I find heavy makeup or awkward foundation lines or colors just weird. I hate it when I see Lady Gaga wannabes wearing lime green and hot pink eye shadow. Just no.

I don't generally wear much, if at all, but its fine.

Honestly I don't even have an issue with 'scene' makeup if its done well. Some people view fashion/makeup/whatever as an art form. Granted, it can be trashy but sometimes its just a persons way of expressing themself and has little to nothing to do with getting a guys attention. The sweeping generalization that such a thing is always 'trampy' irks me a bit. I had a close youth group friend who loves doing fancy nails and costume-esque makeup. For her to be doing something a bit extreme with her makeup like this ---> Click for St. Pattys day would have been totally within her character. Does that make her trampy? How about her elaborately painted nails?

I wish I could rock crazy makeup once in a while just for kicks. Unfortunantly, my uncoordinated {not to mention rather anxious and hesitant to do anything outlandish} self would likely end up just stabbing myself repeatedly untill my watery eyes made it impossible. XD

For her to be doing something a bit extreme with her makeup like this ---> Click for St. Pattys day would have been totally within her character. Does that make her trampy? How about her elaborately painted nails?

I wish I could rock crazy makeup once in a while just for kicks. Unfortunantly, my uncoordinated {not to mention rather anxious and hesitant to do anything outlandish} self would likely end up just stabbing myself repeatedly untill my watery eyes made it impossible. XD

I can understand doing a cool makeup design for a holiday or party, but everyday would get kind of old. A neighbor of mine LOVES to do makeup and he has a talent at it. In 7th grade he was putting makeup on people that would look like a Hollywood professional did it. Some people have a talent like that... I don't.

If the barn needs painting, paint it.

But... don't make it look like a raver's barn. O.o

I wear make up regularly, just enough to even out my pink, splotchy complexion. However... I do tend to over do the eye makeup... because my glasses make my eyes look beady.

I've heard it said that if you can tell a girl is wearing makeup/foundation, she's got too much on. It's SUPPOSED to look natural.

Boys like makeup?

I don't see why not, again, if it's tastefully done, why shouldn't they like it?

This made me laugh. I always find farm related jokes funny for some reason. (I live on a farm)

I wear make up regularly, just enough to even out my pink, splotchy complexion. However... I do tend to over do the eye makeup... because my glasses make my eyes look beady.

This. Thank you. I'm glad we agree on foundation. I'm extremely pale in the winter so I have to buy the lightest color(No joke) and in the summer I tan great so I'm buying at least 3 shades darker so I don't look like a somewhat tan kid wearing super white foundation.

I've heard it said that if you can tell a girl is wearing makeup/foundation, she's got too much on. It's SUPPOSED to look natural.

It needs to look natural. I wear foundation for the same reason you do. My skin is just... bleh. It's not splochy like you said, but it's like a different color than the rest of my body. :P

I am fine with makeup, as long as it is not overdone. As for me? I can probably count on my hands how many times in the past year I have worn makeup, as personally, I see no reason for me to wear it.

I barely wear any make up at daily basis.Thanks God,I never had acne or a similar skin problem,so I don't need to wear tons of make up.Only some powder and maybe some color on cheek.

I believe that we should keep it simply and fresh!We are young and beautiful,we don't need fake eye lashes,tons of lipsticks and mascara;)

you guys I just got BB cream and it's amazing. it makes your skin look nice and even and pore free like foundation but at the same time is super light and moisturizes and doesn't make your face feel/look like a goo pile. INVEST, LADIES

you guys I just got BB cream and it's amazing. it makes your skin look nice and even and pore free like foundation but at the same time is super light and moisturizes and doesn't make your face feel/look like a goo pile. INVEST, LADIES

Does it leave a greasy residue on your face? I have major troubles with finding facial products that don't break me out even more than I already am.

I wear makeup almost every day but I don't over do it. it is a way to enhance your natural beauty, but it can also become a mask to hide behind. If you ask me, I think it is good, but too much can seriously hurt someone.

Does it leave a greasy residue on your face? I have major troubles with finding facial products that don't break me out even more than I already am.

Not that I've noticed so far but I'll let you know in like a week because I've only used it 2 days. I know it doesn't visibly leave any sort of grease, it leaves a very matte finish. I use Maybelline but I other brands have it as well so I can only speak for that one.

This made me laugh a lot! Ohmygoodness. XD

I'm not a fan of make-up, because I'm way too lazy to take the time out to learn all there is about applying it. o_O

A bit of concealer and lip-gloss (or just plain lip balm) for me. That's about it.

I don't have a problem with makeup as long as its used in moderation, or at least appropriate to whatever event you're attending.

Personally, I just wear a Clinque powder to even out my skin tone XP Anything else is too much work.

I wear make up a few times a week, if that. It's usually just some powder, some mascara and a bit of blush (as I'm as white as a lily). I'll wear eyeliner/eye shadow/other stuff for events, but not for every day.

My mother bought me a Bobbi Brown make up book for my thirteenth birthday, and I can honestly say that thing is extremely useful (if you ignore the weird pages where the book seems to try to be your best friend...); it basically explains how to do cool stuff whilst making your make up look as natural as possible. Pretty handy.

Revlon PhotoReady primer works really well, top that off with a little bronzer and just a tinge of blush and I am good to go.

Before I turned 17, I didn't wear hardly any makeup at all besides a dab of concealer. Now I wear eyeshadow (tans & browns), some mascara, pressed powder, and blush. I only wear it to enhance and I've always had uneven/blotchy skin, so it helps! :) I don't wear it day-to-day when I'm just at home, but I always do when I go out of the house.

I used to think make-up was the Holy Grail when i was like 13 and would steal my mom's (she still doesn't know Shhhh! lol). Now i just put it on when i go out in public or we have company over. I just wear natural color shadows, some liner, and mascara and cover up. My clown days are over lol

I like to wear make-up! :D I enjoy wearing it when I go out of the house. I don't think I look bad without it, but I like to wear it because I think it looks nice. :D I usually wear powder foundation, liquid foundation, liquid eye liner, liquid mascara :laugh:, and light pink eye shadow (it has SPARKLES! :woot:)

Sign in to follow this