Any ideas to kill time!

I mean, pretty much anything under the catagory of 'hobby' would fit the bill here. Pick up an instrument or a sport. Write daily. Learn to draw/sew/whatever. Volunteer! The skies the limit you just have to go out and do it.

Is it sad that I immediately thought of iCarly when I read this?

Me too!

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

You could read. There are lots of good books I could recommend.

Watch TV or movies. There are lots of good TV shows and good movies. Do you like musicals? There are tons of really good ones.

And of course hanging out with friends.

And listening to music.

You could join a civic or community theatre. I'm sure there's probably at least one. If you live in suburban area (like me) or an urban are I'm sure there are many.

Have you ever heard of Nancy Drew computer games by Her Interactive? Those are really fun and take a lot off. My favorite is Secret in the Royal Tower.

And of course there lots of other hobbies you could take up, sports, dance, art, volunteering, cooking, photography, writing, games, and the list goes on.

Learn how to play some music instrument, sing, go out with friends, internet, games, reading, listening to music, writing, studying...

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Try music production with your computer or doodle or anything that is considered as an art :D

A good suggestion though...Maybe Garage Band or something?

karma-dance01.gif
Awww... I was looking for a dance video from iCarly but I could not find it. Josh comes in for backup. :clap:

---------- Post added at 05:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 AM ----------

Haha, that depends upon your opinion of iCarly :P
I almost cried during the finale. :crying:

Paint a picture, sketch, doodle. Sing a song. Play a musical instrument. Ride a bike. Go camping on a desolate island in the middle of a desolate lake and pretend to be Robinson Crusoe. Learn to Kayak. Make a sandwich. Cry. Play Chess against yourself. Play Rummy against yourself. Climb a tree. Climb a flag pole. Run around the neighborhood. Explore the woods. Swim. Take a Hike. Fly a kite. Eat the sandwich you made earlier. Laugh. Giggle. Snicker. Smile. Smirk. Tell yourself a story. Write yourself a letter. Write a friend a letter. Write an E-mail to yourself. Write an E-mail to a friend. Make a house out of noodles. Make a building out of cheese. Scream. Yell. Pretend a park bench is a Roller Coaster. Scream and yell some more. Build a fort. Build a plane. Build a tire swing. Make another Sandwich. Sort your pants according to how worn the knees are.

Just go out and do something.

Make a fool of yourself; just have a good time doing it!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...