jennifer1231996

Anyone else enjoy gardening?

Love it ! (:

Sadly, I'm awful at growing and looking after stuff. :/

I used to keep a very pretty little hummingbird garden when I lived in Massachusetts (sooo middle school?) and My brother and I grew peppers and onions and tomatoes and other things to make almost completely homemade salsa after I moved to Texas. Twas Muy Beuno. :-)

I love working with plans, but other than these little projects I've never really done all that much gardening. I have this idea in my head that one day I'll have a little garden to grow my own veggies, some backyard hens and another hummingbird garden (I love hummingbirds <3) but I haven't been in a permanent enough situation so far.

When I was little I used to do things with the gardening shovels, I dug out this HUGE maggot. I was scared out of my pants and ran away as fast as I could.

Now I think it is adorable...

I'm a weirdo.

I remember my grandad loved gardening and would take me to the green house to see all the fruit and stuff he grew. Ah, memories :)

Oh, I love gardening! What are y'all growing in yours? Right now, my garden is full of herbs and flowers in full bloom, and is the ultimate pitstop for bees and butterflies from miles around.