Sign in to follow this  
SavedByTheSon

Christian 'teen' forums.

Random question/thought here.

Since this is technically a teen forum, are those who are older than 'teens' allowed to stay?

This may have an obvious answer, but I never really noticed before how that worked.

I'm nineteen. Didn't know if I was going to get the boot on my next birthday. Lol.

quite a few people on here are in their early 20s (some maybe older) so it's not strictly a 'teen' forum :)

I'm 21 and I'm a staff member. If we get kicked out at specific birthdays someone's not been doing their job.

Lol. Okay you guys! It was just a thought that occurred to me, so I figured I'd ask. XD

:) its a reasonable question

Since this is technically a teen forum, are those who are older than 'teens' allowed to stay?

This may have an obvious answer, but I never really noticed before how that worked.

I'm nineteen. Didn't know if I was going to get the boot on my next birthday. Lol.

Ooo, I've been wondering the same thing! I turn 18 next month, so the thought of being too old for CTF makes me wanna cry :crying:

I know I have to leave someday though, don't worry... don't worry! xD

It was a rule.

Then the admins turned 20 and hijacked the system.

Now CTF is ours. All ours.

Muahahahahahaha.

It was a rule.

Muahahahahahaha.

LOL hahahah, your "A Rather Naughty Administrator" under your username makes this funnier! xDD

I turn 22 in July, i'm still here. SunnyJo, the owner is like... 25. You're safe.

It was a rule.

Muahahahahahaha.

So they used to kick members off after they turned 20?

So they used to kick members off after they turned 20?

No, Chris is being silly there. We've even had parents of members join without any problems.

I find a lot of the topics seem so teenish when you get older so you visit a little less frequently. But us oldies still linger.

The positive thing I see out of staying when you are older is that you can help advise the younger ones who haven't yet gone through a whole lot, or have questions.

My only thing about old members being staff, is that they have lives. Look at Chad or TJ (even Sunny Jo). They don't come on often because they have jobs and lives and such. Don't get me wrong, I love the older members (Here's to Becky, Ashley, Zabby, and Foofer) and I know we need older members as Admins but I just think that life goes on and the staff should have a back-up plan for the new staff and Admins.

*Cringes at the upcoming posts*

My only thing about old members being staff, is that they have lives. Look at Chad or TJ (even Sunny Jo). They don't come on often because they have jobs and lives and such. Don't get me wrong, I love the older members (Here's to Becky, Ashley, Zabby, and Foofer) and I know we need older members as Admins but I just think that life goes on and the staff should have a back-up plan for the new staff and Admins.

*Cringes at the upcoming posts*

CTF works in mysterious ways, my friend. Accept both the mystery, and the fact that it works.

At least I'm fresh young staffing talent, right?

Well, yes. But you are getting married soon. I would think (and hope) that your marriage would harsh your time on the forums.

I mean, would you rather spend time with your wife, or a bunch of 15 year-olds on the internet?

Well, yes. But you are getting married soon. I would think (and hope) that your marriage would harsh your time on the forums.

I mean, would you rather spend time with your wife, or a bunch of 15 year-olds on the internet?

This is truth. A month and 21 days from now, you guys are all but forgotten. (No offense, of course. You're all great!) I'll probably still creep around some, though.