Sign in to follow this  
Wesker

The Female Breast

Am I the only hetero-male here who does not particular care about feminine breasts? Like to me there are plenty sexier parts to the female form. Even at the most animalistic-level, a film like Girls Gone Wild seems absolutely pointless to me. It is not that I find no value in the female breast, but as much as I do, it seems to be more in that it complements the overall shape of the figure. Am I alone in feeling this way?

You are alone. Society has successfully drilled it into the passions of the rest of us that they matter sexually, even though there is no good reason why they should.

Actually...

Breasts don't really matter to me sexually. They are extra tissue that store the nutrients infants need after birth.

No, you are not alone.

You are alone. Society has successfully drilled it into the passions of the rest of us that they matter sexually, even though there is no good reason why they should.
Do you think the wide spread fetishization of the female breasts is perpetuated in young children because of the taboo which is placed on them—i.e. that they are considered to be nudity in much of the Western world?
Actually...

Breasts don't really matter to me sexually. They are extra tissue that store the nutrients infants need after birth.

No, you are not alone.

Makes me feel a little less weird. :)

No, I'm with you. Breasts are kind of gross, on their own; from a purely aesthetic point of view, their only purpose is to give some symmetry and balance to the shape.

No, I'm with you. Breasts are kind of gross, on their own; from a purely aesthetic point of view, their only purpose is to give some symmetry and balance to the shape.
Maybe we are not so isolated, and everybody is just afraid to say what they feel.

They are extra tissue that store the nutrients infants need after birth.

And they provide for many jokes by comedians and other less tasteful people.

But yeah I'm with you. Its extremely unattractive when a female thinks she has a lot of cleavage and wears lower cut tops. I don't want to see your mommy-moos chick.

And they provide for many jokes by comedians and other less tasteful people.
There aren't many good breast jokes, though.
ABut yeah I'm with you. Its extremely unattractive when a female thinks she has a lot of cleavage and wears lower cut tops. I don't want to see your mommy-moos chick.
Low cut shirts often work better with smaller breast sizes. Though the difference between me and you might be that I am not anti-breast, I am just not typically pro-breast. Certain girls can make it very attractive.

Body parts are made to compliment the body. How else would they function?

Breasts are just as "valuable" as any other part of the body, but they are just body parts. I think true beauty comes from the inside.

Would disembodied breasts be a turn on for you?
That sounds udderly disgusting

But if we're talking chicken breasts, it might be pretty tasty

That sounds udderly disgusting

But if we're talking chicken breasts, it might be pretty tasty

Chicken breasts are disgusting. I prefer dark-meat.

I don't think any part of a female body disembodied would be a turn on for anyone.
I do not mean dismembered in the sense of being physically cut with blood and everything.

Would disembodied breasts be a turn on for you?

Not really. Just like a male breast wouldn't be a turn on. The whole context is necessary for it to work.

Well I do love a good breast. Not like overtly large or anything.... I do think the right kind of breast is a good accessory that helps fill out certain style of dresses. So I guess I go with Wesker's comment about their complementation to the female physic.

Low cut shirts often work better with smaller breast sizes. Though the difference between me and you might be that I am not anti-breast, I am just not typically pro-breast. Certain girls can make it very attractive.

Is there such a thing as being "anti-breast"? Cause I've never heard of such a thing. But no, I was just saying that some females are under the impression that boobs make them beautiful. Which is not true.

I notice the figure first, then if it's healthy, the face and hair primarily. Breasts are no where near the top of my "female features" list.

Disembodies eyes would not be attractive to me either. Just as eyes are part of the face, breasts are part of the figure, just as the waist is. I don't like any of it out of proportion or unhealthy.

I don't think any part of a female body disembodied would be a turn on for anyone.

Yeah, you guys that don't see them as anything attractive, are the same people that classify nudity as art.

Yeah, you guys that don't see them as anything attractive, are the same people that classify nudity as art.
Art can feature nudity. There is nothing intrinsic about nudity that somehow negates its ability to be classified as art. Is there supposed to be some point to your statement, or are you just trying to act like a troll?

Guest TheNewBreed
Am I the only hetero-male here who does not particular care about feminine breasts? Like to me there are plenty sexier parts to the female form. Even at the most animalistic-level, a film like Girls Gone Wild seems absolutely pointless to me. It is not that I find no value in the female breast, but as much as I do, it seems to be more in that it complements the overall shape of the figure. Am I alone in feeling this way?

Nope, you are not alone. I feel the same way

Art can feature nudity. There is nothing intrinsic about nudity that somehow negates its ability to be classified as art. Is there supposed to be some point to your statement, or are you just trying to act like a troll?

Purely troll dude. I am da troll B)

Purely troll dude. I am da troll B)
I just do not want to live in a world where we cannot look at a statue of some guy's stuff, carved by an Italian man named Michelangelo. ;)

Sign in to follow this