How did u come up with you name? is there a story behind it? Mine is AshleyGirl my name is Ashley and my username is what my mom calls me:)

There are other threads, but there are also new members. No need to resurrect old threads.

My name came from what an old pastor used to call me. :P

Treat

Others

With

Respect

But I want to change it, so I'm saving up ctf cash. It'll be changed in about 5 years at the rate I'm going.

the evolution of my name according to most people around me who can't be bothered to take the time to learn how to pronounce my full name, and so resort to allegedly cool nicknames.

My name is 'Aderayo', which soon turned into 'Rayo' which turned into 'Ray' which turned into 'Ray Charles' which turned into 'RayRay'

since then

'RayRay' has de-evolved back to 'Ray Charles' and then re-evolved to 'Charlie'.

I mean seriously? -_-

:P

It was my username for my Yahoo Answers account and i liked it then, buuut now i wanna change it since i've thought of a better one that i'd be quite happy with -__- i really wish you didn't have to pay cash to just simply change your username, it should be something free in my opinion, or at least cheap >_>

It was my username for my Yahoo Answers account and i liked it then' date=' buuut now i wanna change it since i've thought of a better one that i'd be quite happy with -__- i really wish you didn't have to pay cash to just simply change your username, it should be something free in my opinion, or at least cheap >_>[/quote']

While I realize it seems kinda unfair, if username changes were cheap or free, it would get really confusing.

Example:

Yaka yaka
I disagree
Well, your a screwball!
Who the heck did User 2 quote!? He's no longer here! IT'S A DIGI-GHOST!

I literally couldn't think of a decent username and then I came up with 'EatPrayLove' which I thought was a cute name that fit me perfectly and then I remembered that it was the title of a film :P

So I switched the words around a little bit to make it more my own and voila! PrayLoveEat (:

While I realize it seems kinda unfair, if username changes were cheap or free, it would get really confusing.

Example:

Yeah i guess you're right it would be. But still, it always sucks when you quickly come up with a name to get started on the forum and then after a few days you finally think of a better one...and you can't use it and so you're stuck with the name you picked in a rush -___- lol

Spur of the moment decision. And Nutmeg is my nickname, so it sorta spawned from that :P

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

It was my username for my Yahoo Answers account and i liked it then' date=' buuut now i wanna change it since i've thought of a better one that i'd be quite happy with -__- i really wish you didn't have to pay cash to just simply change your username, it should be something free in my opinion, or at least cheap >_>[/quote']

And all this time I thought you were a Super Junior fan :P

Spur of the moment decision. And Nutmeg is my nickname, so it sorta spawned from that :P

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

And all this time I thought you were a Super Junior fan :P

haha sorry to disappoint :P i don't even know what Super Junior is O.o

It's my initials. And some numbers. It is my school login, and it kinda stuck.

:')

Zhou is my Chinese name. Burn is the first part of my English surname. So yeah, pretty basic.

Also, it is pronounced Jo-burn. Yeah, I want to change it. No idea to what. Just something everyone can pronounce.

It's the name of a Nightwish song about the use of escapism to escape life. It was quite fitting when I picked it. Unfortunately escapism is a rare luxury these days.

Now I just need to find out your school and password and then people will think I'm the real Katy! Mua ha ha!

My algebra teacher called me "Kellen Abs" (the abs involved my last name so I'm not gonna go into deep detail about that), and I got 127 a while back because I combined two biblical numbers (12 disciples and the holy number 7.)