Sign in to follow this  
:-)

Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts????

I liek starbucks. <3

However, since moving to eastern Washington, I've discovered the existence of a plethora of tiny little drive-thru coffee shops and have decided to sample as many of them as possible. Crazy Beagle, Hot Shots, and Hava Java have been my latest tries and I was pretty happy with all of them. ^_^

I was never that fond of DD's even when I was in Boston {and in Boston it was either a cemetary or a DD's on any given street corner}. Shipley's is my donuts place and recently I've been enjoying Einsteins Bagels. <3

I think the whole DD and Starbucks argument also depends on the quality of the shops where you live. For example, there are a lot more DD shops than Starbucks in my area and all of them are good quality, hence why I prefer DD coffee.

Caribou coffee trumps both of these other options. But if I had to choose between the options given I would choose Starbucks.

Dunkin' Donuts for me, because Starbucks' tea tastes terribly and they tried to convince me that English Breakfast Tea is the same as Black Tea.

Some of my friends might die of shock when they read this but right now I have to go with Dunkin Donuts. I love Starbucks and they have the fantastic pumpkin spice lattes for the fall season, so yummy. But I was just at Dunkin Donuts and had a hot apple cider with a little caramel sauce in it. Words can even describe how awesome that was.

Dunkin' Donuts for me, because Starbucks' tea tastes terribly and they tried to convince me that English Breakfast Tea is the same as Black Tea.

As a Brit, I can confirm, that English Breakfast Tea = black tea, but not all black tea = English Breakfast.

So, they are technically right.

Also, neither DD or Starbucks because they're both grim.

Starbucks.

They give sizable samples and free coffee every time I go. #Goldmemberstatus

The Guatemala Antigua (medium roast) blend is by far the most superior choice when it comes to type of coffee.

The Guatemala Antigua (medium roast) blend is by far the most superior choice when it comes to type of coffee.

We need to be friends. XD

Guatemala always wins in terms of coffee. ^_^

We need to be friends. XD

Guatemala always wins in terms of coffee. ^_^

YA. Friends 4 sure. :woot:

Have you tried the Blonde or Willow blends? I'm experimenting with the different kinds and would most certainly appreciate feedback.

umm well I don't drink coffee but I do occasionally stop into Dunkin donuts for a fruit coolata and even rarer for a donut (I know shocker but I prefer a nice mom and pop donut over a chain donut)