curryjacket

Circumcised or uncircumcised?

Hi guys. This is a bit of a weird topic, but there have been weirder here, I think...

My question is: are you circumcised or not? And if you had the chance, would you be the opposite of what you are now? Circumcision is one of the many weird things that fascinates me for some reason. I dunno why.

I'm circumcised. I've always kind of wondered what it's like to not be circumcised... But I've heard it's a lot harder to keep clean. Eh. But I'll still like to know what it feels like... :P

If you wanna answer this, cool. If you don't, that's cool too. I'm just curious!

Guest TheNewBreed

I'm not circumcising my second-born son just cause the Bible doesn't say you have to and YOLO XD

The whole concept of circumcision is from the covenant of Abraham. But since Jesus came down to the world and died for Us, all previous covenants and establishments were torn down. So yes, circumcision is in the Bible, but it is not a "requirement", and the Bible doesn't say you have to be circumcised to be Saved and set free.

Circumcision is genital mutilation in my book - but feel free to disagree. It's not really "traditionally" done here in the UK - I'd be surprised if I knew anyone who was. There is certainly no issue with cleanliness either, so long as you wash. :P

Edited by Skywatcher