Sign in to follow this  
bethany24

Accident

Hey, everyone! I'd like to ask for all of you to pray for my best friend's family. Two of her younger sisters and her cousin were injured in an ATV accident when they went off of a bridge. The Cousin (Morgan) has a fractured vertebrae and a broken arm and is in pretty rough shape and got flown to a big hospital. The sister, Crystal, has stitches on her face, a broken rib, a broken arm, and a fractured cheek. Luckily the youngest sister, Sophie, just has bad bruises. If you guys could pray for a quick recovery, that would be so amazing! My friend is really sad, but I can't be with her right now to talk it out with her, so if you guys could pray for the rest of her family to deal with this well, that would make me really happy. Thank you so much!!!

-Bethany

Okay, thanks for praying! The cousin, who got hurt the most, is still in the hospital. The vertebrae that she fracture was in her neck, so when she does get let out of the hospital (which will be a bit yet) she will have to wear a neck brace for 3 months. Also, the surgery on her broken arm went well. The other 2 are okay. They are at their home.

I am keeping you in my prayers, and I hope that they all make a very quick recovery.