Hear Ye, Hear Ye,

Let it be known throughout the forum that on this day, the fifteenth of July of the 2013 year after the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Zhouburn, Will_Power, and I, WiccanCrow, Have decided to start a campaign to use the FlashChat. To join us simply go the the "Community" tab navigate to the bottom of the list and hit "FlashChat." This will send you to a login screen. Login then it will take you to a blue login screen. Login again. You are now in FlashChat and can join us in our hilarity. Please do stop by so that we can resurrect this amazing utility that so few even remember exits. Thank you and have a good day.

Your's truly

WiccanCrow

So wat am hearing is Z will not be on the main chat when Im on. Wooh hoo, :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Well, I'm probably going to go to bed, but I'll read it all later. There's a way to access the admin control panel and stuff.

So that's where it is! thanks! I was wondering that the other day I thought it got deleted.. I was sad.. now I'm happy! :D

Well, I'm probably going to go to bed, but I'll read it all later. There's a way to access the admin control panel and stuff.

Awh.. I wanna read it later too.. :( *sniff*

For the remainder of the summer I will periodically log in to flash chat. I can't promise anything other than anytime after 8 pm my time, but I'll be on there as much as possible. Let's keep things flashy.

Guest TheNewBreed

I don't wanna... It takes too much time compared to the normal chat function :/

I don't wanna... It takes too much time compared to the normal chat function :/

Thats because the most you do is post a youtube video and say you're welcome. It's like a drive by chat.

Guest TheNewBreed
Thats because the most you do is post a youtube video and say you're welcome. It's like a drive by chat.

Haha well not all the time. Sometimes I communicate on there... or post "yawn" then leave xD If I open Flash Chat can I just keep it open in an individual window? And wait... only five people use it right now and probably not consistently so why would I do that when no one's ever going to be on compared to the standard chat. And what makes it any different than normal chat? It seems like a waste d:

Haha well not all the time. Sometimes I communicate on there... or post "yawn" then leave xD If I open Flash Chat can I just keep it open in an individual window? And wait... only five people use it right now and probably not consistently so why would I do that when no one's ever going to be on compared to the standard chat. And what makes it any different than normal chat? It seems like a waste d:

Well, the more people use it, the more people will keep using it. And as soon as you log in you should be able to note several differences. but yes, you can keep it open in another window.

Guest TheNewBreed

Yeah, I just logged in for the first time. It rocks, I have to admit it

Yeah, I just logged in for the first time. It rocks, I have to admit it

Have I ever steered you wrong?

Guest TheNewBreed
Have I ever steered you wrong?

No lol

I miss flashchat. It was halarious when people actually used it

We had a little revival before the downtime. It could happen again.