Sign in to follow this  
AlisD

Grand Theft Auto V

Eeeehh... No. I'm quite open to violent video games, but GTA just seems so wrong. Considering everything you do is unlawful in the game it just seems stupid.Welcome, by the way.

I don't see the point of paying for a game that has to do with things that I am utterly against. The only fun part of those games is being able to drive all over the place.

Probably not, but more due to scarcely having a spare 45 quid lying around rather than morality issues ;)

Same XD I like Saints Row 3 but GTA4 didn't grab me, whether due to controls or how serious it sometimes took itself without actually being that great. It's weirdly bipolar the GTA series whereas SR3 just throws it all out of the window and gives you a tank to kill mascots in.

I used to like Open World games much more but outside of Batman AC then they don't grab me as much unless you can blow buildings up or have more influence in the game world.

Same XD I like Saints Row 3 but GTA4 didn't grab me, whether due to controls or how serious it sometimes took itself without actually being that great. It's weirdly bipolar the GTA series whereas SR3 just throws it all out of the window and gives you a tank to kill mascots in.

I used to like Open World games much more but outside of Batman AC then they don't grab me as much unless you can blow buildings up or have more influence in the game world.

I've never played Saints Row but I'm inclined to agree with you re the open world, sandbox idea. I enjoyed Sleeping Dogs more than GTA because it took itself a lot less seriously despite being pretty much a direct copypaste of its predecessor. I don't care about how original and groundbreaking something professes to be if I'm not having fun playing it :(

I've never played Saints Row but I'm inclined to agree with you re the open world, sandbox idea. I enjoyed Sleeping Dogs more than GTA because it took itself a lot less seriously despite being pretty much a direct copypaste of its predecessor. I don't care about how original and groundbreaking something professes to be if I'm not having fun playing it :(

Sleeping Dogs was good, if there's collectables to be gained via money and you can dress your character, I like it xD The story had a lot of problems but I generally liked them more than GTAs. Just a shame the whole drug bust was so underdeveloped...

Sleeping Dogs was good, if there's collectables to be gained via money and you can dress your character, I like it xD The story had a lot of problems but I generally liked them more than GTAs. Just a shame the whole drug bust was so underdeveloped...

At least Roman isn't calling you every four seconds on SD...