Sign in to follow this  
kb5462

British Banter

@Abi: and the fact they're being peddled out largely by seventy year olds is amazing.

@Katy: an allergy to /all/ soft fruits? o.o

Every time I eat soft fruit, I get an allergic reaction. It's like nature is trying to hurt me.

@Abi: and the fact they're being peddled out largely by seventy year olds is amazing.

Giggity.

You know I still haven't listened to 'I'm Sorry, I'll Read That Again' ¬¬ This must be rectified!

Marvellously! How is life for you? 

Better now mum's out of the hospital, slightly irked at a few things I miss out on through living at home but it's good :) meeting a bunch of awesome people, eating a lot of frozen yoghurt and -just- keeping up with work although it's tricky. We have loads of seminar groups and we need to revise for them all + the extra reading and science revision.

wow a british version of the bored and i didnt even realise because ive been away from CTF for a LONG time consentrating on work and moving 

well for a british person i want to be american lol

I AM STILL ALIVE DOWN HERE.

Kat, if your Uni does it and you haven't already, join in the voluntary work. It's amazeballs, and I hate that term. Homeless outreach is the highlight of whatever week I do it.