Sign in to follow this  
Psalm139

CHATROOM

I've been absent for a long time from CTF so I have no idea what happened to the chatroom; however, back in the day when CTF was my primary residence, the chatroom was my absolute favorite spot and I loved that it was a safe place I could come and talk for hours on end with really awesome people at any hour. I completely loathed that odd chat box gidget you installed sometime ago (and thankfully no longer seems to exist) because it was difficult to effectively communicate with people the way you could with flashchat. This is the primary reason I quit coming to CTF even periodically. My suggestion, therefore, is obviously to get some sort of chatroom. Personally I prefer flashchat because it's sleek and simple buuuuuut anything is better than nothing.

I agree with having a chatroom. The chatbox wasn't too great, but at least it worked on mobile. FlashChat is horribly old technology and does not work on mobile. There are much, much better replacements now I'm sure.

its not like you are missing too much not too many people visit in there but just keep working at it. I know there has been a post count limiter on it in the past to keep trolls out, you might also need to wait a day or two. if I remember correctly there was a time limit at one time as well so try again tomorrow and don't sweat it.

if you would like to just casually chat with people you could visit us down in bored

it is currently titled bored meets world and it is a casual conversation area where you can just sort of be whatever you want for the time