Sign in to follow this  
Kasa

Hiya...Kasa Here.

What is your first name? Zach

Are you a male or female? Male!

How old are you and when were you born? I am 16, and my birthday is jan 23

In which country do you reside in? U.S.A

Are you currently studying in a school? I am in high school...and I am studying: Accounting, AP US History, Bridge Math, and Choir

What kinds of hobbies and interests do you have? I like to sing, write (Mostly in a role playing like format, Ask and I will explain lol)

Do you follow a certain faith? If so, what kind and are you part of a denomination? I...guess...I don`t know...Heh..

How did you hear about or find this forum? My Dad found it and said I should check it out...so..Here I am..

Umm...I don`t know what else to put...I am a pretty shy but friendly guy...If you have anything to ask I will gladly answer ^.^

Another RPer! Fantastic! We have another "sister site" I guess, where we RPers can write together. It's great fun. And a singer, eh? I used to take voice lessons and was in multiple musicals before moving down to Texas.

I welcome you to these fine forums and hope you enjoy your time here.

Ha! I have never had any lessons...but I might get some by this summer! I`m not totally sure yet lol. I noticed something about this site...There is no chat box on it...Is there a reason for that? Or....?

Thanks for the welcome by the way!

Sister site sounds cool...Kasa is actually my gamer/rper tag, I normally go by either Kasa or Kasa Douketsu, but if you guys wanna call me Zach that's fine too ^.^

We used to have chatbox, but the site crashed a few weeks ago and wiped us out. Hard. We lost a ton of features, so you're kinda catching us at a bad time. Haha

I usually go by the name Bhunivelze on other sites and stuff. But in Honor of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 coming out today, I've changed them around to DiZ.

Ah...Well...it would be great to be able to talk to you guys thru a chat box...they are pretty easy to set up..especially ones that are hosted from another site...like chatango or...(Dang...I forget the name) Any who...Maybe a link to the other site?

I`m doing alright...Could be better but -shrugs- How about you Soul?

Lol...I really would like a chatbox...like I said before...i`m kinda shy so I dont like searching around the site for topics to post so I can talk to people lol...I kinda only feel safe talking in this topic...>.<

Welcome to the site, you will find your groove just scroll through and find a forum that peaks your interest and look through, you might be surprised by what you can find.

We're gonna get a chatbox when the new software is ready. Hopefully before the end of the month. Also if you want to rp, feel free to PM me or join the site. We're super nice and have a chatbox on that one xD

Ah...Well...it would be great to be able to talk to you guys thru a chat box...they are pretty easy to set up..especially ones that are hosted from another site...like chatango or...(Dang...I forget the name) Any who...Maybe a link to the other site?

I`m doing alright...Could be better but -shrugs- How about you Soul?

I'm doing really well, thanks ^_^ I think the moderators are talking about upcoming updates. Hopefully chatrooms will be up again fairly soon, but who knows?

Welcome Kasa.

I've only been here a few days, so I can't speak for everyone, but everyone I have talked to here has been super nice! They're really welcoming of newcomers here!!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here!

-Andrew

Hi, Kasa, and welcome! Chat will be back within two weeks. Hopefully you'll still be around then and can utilize it! :) Seeya around, buddy!

Hellur. I'm Joe. But my friends call me Jo. Welcome to CTF!

No one calls u that, we call him Mr.poopy head

Oh wow....wow...

I was googleing(?) myself (You know you do it too!) and the first thing that came up was this site....I totally forgot about this place! But hey! I may be back. Anyway...I still see there is no actual chat box...I think I may make a chatango one if anyone is actually interested...Anywho..It is nice to meet all of you guys! Thanks for the warm welcoming..a year ago <.< >.>

I saw your post on Demon Souls.

I respect you so hard.

Haha! Thanks! If you play Dark souls Or Demon souls and get stuck feel free to PM me and i`ll try to help you thru it! Yay to new friends! XD

So yeah. After reading through a few topics I`ve decided that while I enjoy some of the people I have met and spoken to...The feel of the site and the whole belief system it seems to have is not something that I personally agree with and/or want to be a part of. So from hence forth I shall be taking my leave of the site.

Thanks for all the kind words and nice conversations. 

Goodbye everyone.

So yeah. After reading through a few topics I`ve decided that while I enjoy some of the people I have met and spoken to...The feel of the site and the whole belief system it seems to have is not something that I personally agree with and/or want to be a part of. So from hence forth I shall be taking my leave of the site.

What about it don't you like?