Sign in to follow this  
Spider-Man

NFL Talk

That's cool...thanks for the info!

Now about Droughns...I didn't hear anything about him from the preseason game...is he still injured? Wow, Droughns, Suggs, Green, we have a pretty darn nice RB corp!

He sat out with a hamstring injury. And yeah, it's pretty nice, cept for Green, Don't like his running as much, it seems to cost the offense when he runs. I trust Droughns and Suggs, but Green? He's really not the man I see in Cleveland Country.

Spidey B)

i think droughns is just gonna cause more problems for our team. he did good only that one year cus of the system in denver......so now we're gonna have 3 backs that i think could start (green suggs and droughns). suggs is my #1 choice. also braylon is a stud. it just sucks that we dont have a good QB to lob him that long ball. but he went to UMichigan anyway...... :evil: OSU did a tap dance on them last year ;)

I still believe he has a good chance at running good in Cleveland, Droughns has a better line there. And, BTW, Dilfer can lob it to Braylon, I think Frye can too.

Spidey B)

Let's hope that Braylon Edwards doesn't turn into the next Freddie Mitchell...Or even worse yet, the next Tim Couch. I think he will do very well though, he's from Michigan :D GO BLUE! Ha, other than that, I think Droughns is legit. You can only do so much and still be a product of the system. I think Droughns goes beyond the system. And anyways, we've got a veteran RB who has been quite succesful no matter what you cahlk it up to. That will do some good with our younger RBs that haven't necessarily tasted big success yet.

Anyone know anything about this Ray Mickens guy? CB that used to play for the Jets? Is he any good (or better than our current #2 CB)?

The Jets are cool...course I may be swayed cuz I have a cousin or something that plays for them. It's going to be hard to decide who to cheer for this weekend when the Chiefs play the Jets...Oh boy...Course half the Chiefs' team is going out and getting arrested or hurt, so don't know how good they'll play...It will most likely be a good game though...

i had first football practice today!

i am either gonna be a RB, or a Lineman, or i can be both ^_^

Coolio, GG. I'm the starting TailBack and backup QB at the moment, that's only because our starters got hurt, course, I've done better so, who knows? 2-3 weeks, is an easy chance to get yourself solidified as the top RB, plus, our backup QB is out for the season. Otherwise, without the injuries, I was starting Split End, Kicker, Free Safety, and Punt Returner.

Spidey B)

heh, thats awesome dude! i am excited for ya!

i am the biggest guy on the entire team, and no1 can even hit me backwards lol, i love it

My team has game week in 1 week, 2 days, 1 hour, and 28 minutes, but who's counting? :D

But really, I play Freshman ball. I play second string FB and NG.

GO ARROWS!

Good luck with practices for you other guys...Are those practice Two-A-Days? Wow, Two-A-Days totaly reeked for me. I was sooooo tired after every single one. Butterfly can testify how bad I stank after 'em too :P But we're into 3 hour practices now, so it's all good.

^^ No comment. ;) But yeah, our highschoolers have their first game tomorrow...hopefully we'll win it. No comments allowed from you, CrossedOver. :shutup: But we have a new coach and stuff, so hopefully that'll make a difference.

Ahhh, I'm feeling quite tired, our coach has run us hard. It's so stupid, especially if I have a brusied sternum! He should have a lil more sense than to throw me into full contact practice. BTW, NFL season is so close!!! Can't wait!

Spidey B)

I think the Patriots still stand a good chance despite a huge change to the line up; even though preseason was 1-2 one game brady and corey dillon didnt even get playing time :( so they could be all set for the comeing season

On the other hand my school team is HORRIBLE last year they had...i think it was a 1-16 record...their one win agaisnt the only other team in the state on a losing streak that bad. It doesnt help that the football team thinks they own the school...so they have a really bad reputaion all around...the only reason thats keeping me away

Yup, SB seems a little much for the pats this year. They will deffinetly make the playoffs and probably wreck havoc, but I don't see the SB. I'd say that the Chargers win the SB this year.

yeah football players in our school are so incredibly full of themselves even though they lack the quality of winning. And they are all tiny....they are taking kids that are barely 5' and under 100 pounds...it's so funny. I only know of one kid over 150 pounds on the team, he's about 200...in my opinion best kid on the team.

me and my football playing...my extent is playing on the weekend every once in a great while, kinda painful with no pads or anything, but still fun.

hehe i had a fun tackle today...one of my friends weighs about 50 pounds less then me, so rather then colide full force and he would kind of bounce, he jumped up and caugh me around the neck full force, couldnt breathe for aabout 5-10 seconds, but it was still fun...:)

Originally posted by guffguy@Sep 4 2005, 12:41 AM

GO PACKERS!!

269899[/snapback]

BOO

i am from wisconsin, and i hate them

OK, random question:

Does anyone have any idea where the Saints are going to play now that the Superdome has been so thoroughly desecrated?

Originally posted by Yoshi@Sep 4 2005, 03:33 PM

OK, random question:

Does anyone have any idea where the Saints are going to play now that the Superdome has been so thoroughly desecrated?

270114[/snapback]

the name of my football team is the saints.. i doubt we will

and them too

i think they are just gonna have a outside field for the time being