Sign in to follow this  
whisperonthewind

Prayer

Hi, for the past few years I have had trouble with a certain temptation. I have recently been giving in to it and everytime I find myself crying out to God that He will give me strenght the next time. But every 'next time' I give in. Please pray that I will have enough strength to resist 

Praying and believing are both necessarily in something like this. Believe that you have the strength to get over this temptation and continue to pray. I will pray for you as I'm sure all of us have been tempted by something before and would like to help others with theirs.   

Philippians 1:6

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Just leave it to Jesus, He's a nice guy like that. Takes tests we fail at and turns them into a testimonies.

Philippians 1:6

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Just leave it to Jesus, He's a nice guy like that. Takes tests we fail at and turns them into a testimonies.

Amen.

I too will be praying for you, as I also struggle with the same kind of scenario of giving in to my own temptations and crying out for strength.

I'm praying for you.  I have no doubt you can overcome this through the power of Jesus Christ.  Let me know if there's anything we can do to help you.