Sign in to follow this  
Wesker

Wesker is Back (kind of)

So it turns out, other Christian forums are even crazier and more conservative than this one. Who knew. 

So it turns out, other Christian forums are even crazier and more conservative than this one. Who knew. 

You get used to it after a while lol

Welcomes backs. May Bunnelby watch over you.

Hey, I'm finding myself to be more center right instead of completely conservative. Anyway, welcome back.

Edited by T.O.W.R.

Good! We need voices on both sides.... Plus I always love reading your posts. The give me hope and confusion all at the same time. XD

You can't have honestly thought that Christian Teen Forums would be more politically right than the average Christian forum.

Do you even dialectics?

You can't have honestly thought that Christian Teen Forums would be more politically right than the average Christian forum.

Do you even dialectics?

Since you left, I have fallen in love with G.W.F. Hegel.

What I really have to decide now is, being the new forum outlay does not display our denomination affiliations, if I keep the Catholic Christ avatar, or go back to Megan Fox, or maybe back to an adorable sapphic avatar. I just figured out that Megan Fox is a practicing Christian. Albeit a charismatic, but nobody is perfect.  ;)

Edited by Wesker

Since you left, I have fallen in love with G.W.F. Hegel.

What I really have to decide now is, being the new forum outlay does not display our denomination affiliations, if I keep the Catholic Christ avatar, or go back to Megan Fox, or maybe back to an adorable sapphic avatar. I just figured out that Megan Fox is a practicing Christian. Albeit a charismatic, but nobody is perfect.  ;)

Since I've left? I find that hard to believe. I thought you were already continental.

What does Megan Fox even matter, at least since the Transformers movies?

Want to read a book I wrote? I'd ask you over PM, but I can't send you PM's for some reason.

Welcome back! I knew you would return. :P

Lol Wesker, you do realise your theological views aren't exactly mainstream, right?

:starwars:

Since I've left? I find that hard to believe. I thought you were already continental.

What does Megan Fox even matter, at least since the Transformers movies?

Want to read a book I wrote? I'd ask you over PM, but I can't send you PM's for some reason.

I am deeply continental, but I have moved a little bit away from the postmodern tradition.

She matters as a human being, and because I used to have her for my avatar all the time. 

What is the book about?

Welcome back, John-boy. 

Merci beaucoup.

Greetings and salutations, Mr. John.

Hey ho!

Welcome back! I knew you would return. :P

Lol Wesker, you do realise your theological views aren't exactly mainstream, right?

:starwars:

I am not so sure that is true. So, for example, panentheism is a lot more mainstream in Latin American Christianity than in the Western World. 

Hey John o/ Welcome back.

I promise I will write that Hegel and the Trinity PM soon.

Welcome back! Your posts are always interesting to read and I usually like something in them. Though I usually have no clue who the philosophers are or what their philosophies are about. 

or maybe back to an adorable sapphic avatar. 

LOL! Phrasing from the 1700s.  Am I the one who got the meaning of this?

Edited by ComedyMusicHistory

Welcome back, Wesker :razz:.

Your last leaving post really made me laugh :woot:. So we're not half as cracked up as you thought, eh?

Welcome back, Wesker :razz:.

Your last leaving post really made me laugh :woot:. So we're not half as cracked up as you thought, eh?

No, you are as half as cracked, but I still love you guys anyway.

CTF has finally restored some of its normality. Except you're not normal. Which is cool. ...never mind.

Welcome back, John!!

One could say that I am quite *****.

Edit: Why is the q-word in LGBTQ censored?

Edited by Wesker

^ That's why.

Q is odd! Alterity has become a source of strength within sex/gender studies rather than something that is seen as a flaw.

Edited by Wesker