Sign in to follow this  
hehasmyheart95

This might be a weird question.....

When I get my period during the month, my breast will fluctuate a whole cup size. Its so bad I have to keep two different bra sizes. When I ask my freinds if it happens to them, they look at me like im crazy. Am I? Is this normal?

Please help.

Totally normal, and nothing to worry about. My boobs get WAY bigger when I'm PMSing, then gradually return to normal over the course of my period. Que sera, sera. 

Awkward additional question: do ya'lls breasts get pretty sore before your period? Mine stinking hurt this time. Like, definitely not fun. Especially when you sleep on your stomach.

Awkward additional question: do ya'lls breasts get pretty sore before your period? Mine stinking hurt this time. Like, definitely not fun. Especially when you sleep on your stomach.

Mine get sore during my period. It sucks. I think it is from the constant fluctuation in size.

Yup. Don't anyone hug me. <..<

I get breast pain

I've never had growth but my boobs are 'barely there' XD

WOW, I am so glad I read this!!!! I thought I was totally weird because this has happened to me since I was 13. So yeah, for me they get bigger AND sore. Ugh.

Sign in to follow this