ComedyMusicHistory

What's your favorite animal?

Yes, I know this questions sounds like something from elementary school. But what is your favorite animal? Mine is a rabbit. They are the cutest animals, IMO. And they have a ton of personality. They're a lot bit of every animal in one. And if your favorite animal is a non-domesticated animal, why is it your favorite?

Well, actually I love all animals :) but my favorite ones are: dogs, chinchillas, rats :) P.S. I have a dog, and two chinchillas :)

Well, actually I love all animals :) but my favorite ones are: dogs, chinchillas, rats :) P.S. I have a dog, and two chinchillas :)

I love all animals too! Though a few animals (snakes, spiders, deep sea anglers, etc) give me the creeps, but I don't wish them harm.

Those are so cute! What breed of dog do you have?

Horses!

There is simply nothing more intoxicating than burying your face in a horses mane and inhaling. I honestly have a hard time understanding how someone couldn't be fascinated by horses. Sooo many friends and family members I've tried to drag into my obsession... to no avail. XD

Dogs and lions are also awesome, but I'd have to say my second favorite are hummingbirds.

I don't know why but on several of my worst days God has chosen to send hummingbirds., even when it's cold and their shouldn't be hummingbirds around. They've become a symbol of hope and optimism for me. I see a hummingbird, and I know everything is going to be ok... probably just me assigning meaning where there isn't any but still. :) 

I love all animals too! Though a few animals (snakes, spiders, deep sea anglers, etc) give me the creeps, but I don't wish them harm.

Those are so cute! What breed of dog do you have?

me too, i love all animals tough a few creepy animals like snake, spiders, etc....i have two cats, one puppy, and my rabbit just died 2 days ago...my puppy is a "Shih-tzu" u know that breed? it's so cute !

Catttttttttttttts :3

Cats are cute! Do/did you own any?

Turtles are sweet! Do/did you own any?

Bunny Rabbit.

They're the best!This may sound weird, but you seem like the type of person who likes rabbits. Do/did you own any?

Here's an adorable video from Okunoshima "Rabbit Island" Japan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUcsk7UZvcU

Horses!

There is simply nothing more intoxicating than burying your face in a horses mane and inhaling. I honestly have a hard time understanding how someone couldn't be fascinated by horses. Sooo many friends and family members I've tried to drag into my obsession... to no avail. XD

Dogs and lions are also awesome, but I'd have to say my second favorite are hummingbirds.

I don't know why but on several of my worst days God has chosen to send hummingbirds., even when it's cold and their shouldn't be hummingbirds around. They've become a symbol of hope and optimism for me. I see a hummingbird, and I know everything is going to be ok... probably just me assigning meaning where there isn't any but still.  :)

Horses are such sweet and gentle animals. I've never had the chance to put my face in horses mane, but I've ridden horses three times. Twice in a live carousel and once at my friend'd birthday party at a horse stable.

That's cool! Hummingbirds are such little darlings!

me too, i love all animals tough a few creepy animals like snake, spiders, etc....i have two cats, one puppy, and my rabbit just died 2 days ago...my puppy is a "Shih-tzu" u know that breed? it's so cute !

Aw, Shih-tzus are cute. And cats are cute too. I'm so sorry to hear about your rabbit. My family had a rabbit for 8 and 1/2 years. It was very sad when he died or went to El-arairah's Owsla (from the book Watership Down).

Owls.

They are just cool.

They are! Real owls are so cute. And cartoon or drawn owls (those kind that are popular) are really cool looking. And I love Owl City.

I grew up on a farm and miss our resident owl terribly. My current apartment is covered in owl paraphernalia. Same goes for my office.

I just got a Chihuahua for my wife. It makes her so happy. So for now it's at the top of my list.

Aw, Chihuahuas are cute! What's is its name?

I grew up on a farm and miss our resident owl terribly. My current apartment is covered in owl paraphernalia. Same goes for my office.

That's so amazing you had a pet owl! What was its name? What was it like?

blobfish122way_custom-dd3fcd75ff56be0187

THIS. Isn't he cutttte? Look at his little wittle nose? :3

I'm kidding. That thing looks nasty.

anywho. I'm quite partial to frogs, dogs, owls, and most fish.

I own a frog and a dog. :3 And both of them are waaaaaay better looking than a blob fish.

That's so amazing you had a pet owl! What was its name? What was it like?

He wasn't a pet. He just lived in the barn and at night he'd sit on too of my little sister's swing set and watch for field mice to snack on. I called him Howard.

... Whale. 

Whales are cool!

blobfish122way_custom-dd3fcd75ff56be0187

THIS. Isn't he cutttte? Look at his little wittle nose? :3

I'm kidding. That thing looks nasty.

anywho. I'm quite partial to frogs, dogs, owls, and most fish.

I own a frog and a dog. :3 And both of them are waaaaaay better looking than a blob fish.

It's a cute little blob fish! What is your frog's and what is your dog's name?

He wasn't a pet. He just lived in the barn and at night he'd sit on too of my little sister's swing set and watch for field mice to snack on. I called him Howard.

That's so adorable! I wish I had an owl like that.

Horses, definitely. They're like over sized teddy bears to me

Horses are nice! 

Rainbow unicorn. I have a rainbow unicorn pillow pet.

No, probably my cat Donna. She's the animal I'm closest to.

Rainbow unicorns are cool looking. Wish they had them at the zoo, LOL. That's nice you have a pet cat!

Sharks?

Sharks are cool! And cute if you forget that they eat people.

I'm practically the Eharmony cat lady in guy form. No not really, but I do love cats. :3

LOL! Do you have any cats?