Kaitlyn

Finding a Christian "Boyfriend" or "Girlfriend"

That is more of a stereotype Hollywood plays on. Looks rarely determine your level of success, except for in some lines of work

What do you mean?

Looks DO determine someones success these days. Sutdies have shown taller people are smarter and earn more money. I wouldn't be suprised if good looking people earn more money too. We live in a world where beauty is now going to play apart in your success.

Looks DO determine someones success these days. Sutdies have shown taller people are smarter and earn more money. I wouldn't be suprised if good looking people earn more money too. We live in a world where beauty is now going to play apart in your success.

These reports were actually barley a positive correlation (being .15). But that doesn't make sense with your previous statement. You said most of them could end up as a McDonald's employee, which isn't very successful. 

Yeah, but most kids in middle schools and high schools date because they think its cool, and that's why so many young people are very cold and very impolite. I am very ashamed to admit this, but I was dating a guy by the name of Carlos, and he broke up with me three times, and got back with me three times. Now, I have learned my lesson, but I do agree with dating being the way for you to find your lifelong soul mate. Kids, enjoy your life to the fullest, and don't waste your time chasing after boys or girls. It's not your time yet...

It's very simple. Find a guy in the lunchroom with a good lunch involving a desert cookie. Sit down next to him and say "You're cute :3" (You must use this catface exactly). Then say, "May I have your cookie 83?" (Again, the big eyes are essential). He will of course say yes, and you will then get to enjoy his cookie.

Repeat this process with different boys each week, enjoying the baked good spoils, until you come on some kid who's like "NO IT'S MY COOKIE GO AWAY D:" or, even better, has some witty joke in reply. You must now cling to this kid in an annoying and overwhelming way until he inexplicably develops a fondness for your parasite like self.

It will be totally dorbz.

If you're a guy, then you must get your mummy to get you nice desert cookies.

Edited by Yves

Yeah, but most kids in middle schools and high schools date because they think its cool, and that's why so many young people are very cold and very impolite. I am very ashamed to admit this, but I was dating a guy by the name of Carlos, and he broke up with me three times, and got back with me three times. Now, I have learned my lesson, but I do agree with dating being the way for you to find your lifelong soul mate. Kids, enjoy your life to the fullest, and don't waste your time chasing after boys or girls. It's not your time yet...

Pretty much!

It's very simple. Find a guy in the lunchroom with a good lunch involving a desert cookie. Sit down next to him and say "You're cute :3" (You must use this catface exactly). Then say, "May I have your cookie 83?" (Again, the big eyes are essential). He will of course say yes, and you will then get to enjoy his cookie.

Repeat this process with different boys each week, enjoying the baked good spoils, until you come on some kid who's like "NO IT'S MY COOKIE GO AWAY D:" or, even better, has some witty joke in reply. You must now cling to this kid in an annoying and overwhelming way until he inexplicably develops a fondness for your parasite like self.

It will be totally dorbz.

If you're a guy, then you must get your mummy to get you nice desert cookies.

Oh, that's how it works! I've tried hat stealing, but never begging for cookies! My love life will never be the same after  this! 8D

Results may vary.

Especially if you're 23.

Edited by Yves

"Never marry at all, Dorian. Men marry because they are tired, women because they are curious. Both are disappointed." - Oscar Wilde