T.O.W.R.

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Real Relationship?

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Real Relationship?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. How Old?

• Younger than 13.
    • 14-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-21
    • 21+
    • Ha! What relationship?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.... real relationship.... Man I wish I had one of those. 

Seventeen. I've dated a bit here and there since then but no other official beau's. ^_^

I prefer "things" rather than full-blown relationships. Less stress, less pressure. 

You know, I'm convinced that there is a certain beauty in the "thing" often unappreciated in Christian circles.

Me? I just like getting slightley obsessed with people occasionally and sharing with others the stories of day to day awkwardness and stupidity. The Basement-Guy Saga is proving to be hilarious even though nothing has happened. A totally one-sided "thing" at this point. XD

But heck... when life drops a very good looking guy into your basement what else would you do? 

I was 14 or 15 when my first completely unofficial official relationship happened. Worst mistake ever. After that, nothing came up again until I was 17.

You know, I'm convinced that there is a certain beauty in the "thing" often unappreciated in Christian circles.

Me? I just like getting slightley obsessed with people occasionally and sharing with others the stories of day to day awkwardness and stupidity. The Basement-Guy Saga is proving to be hilarious even though nothing has happened. A totally one-sided "thing" at this point. XD

But heck... when life drops a very good looking guy into your basement what else would you do? 

Amen. Going on a few dates here or there with someone, spending a bit of time together, but not being in a full-fledged relationship is the best place to be, methinks. Well, especially in my situation.  

I had a "flirtationship" once. It ruined the friendship, i'm not happy with the end result. I don't trust this boy any longer.

Never actually dated.

I had a "flirtationship" once. It ruined the friendship, i'm not happy with the end result. I don't trust this boy any longer.

Never actually dated.

Idk why, but I thought you were engaged. Must be thinking of someone else.

Idk why, but I thought you were engaged. Must be thinking of someone else.

I'm engaging with my homework...

Ha, I wish. Must be somebody different.

I was ... 16, I think, when I dated my first boyfriend? All the way through; it lasted 4 months. I think I answered 17-18, though; I was a junior in high school. Wasn't thinking very hard about my answer, lol. 

Current relationship started when I was 17. 

I wasn't in a real relationship until I was 21. It did not end well. Had another relationship at 23 that ended even worse. Like Katie, right now short lived flings seem to be the best option.

Here I am at 18; I've had a few flings and additional opportunities to date, but never have had a real boyfriend. Just haven't found the right guy at the right time is all.

I picked "Ha! What relationship?" because I still haven't been in a relationship.

Otherwise it would be "21+"

I voted "Ha! What relationship?" because I've never been in a relationship. Waiting on God's time can be so difficult....

I had my first relationship when I was 15, so it was just last year actually. I would probably say that it is not the worst, but the stupidest decision that I have ever made. Now, I am just waiting for the right time for that right person to come along.  :redface:

my first relationship was at 15 and it was a complete disaster. my second is going pretty well so far 3 years strong. if its god will he will be the one