T.O.W.R.

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Real Relationship?

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Real Relationship?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. How Old?

• Younger than 13.
    • 14-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-21
    • 21+
    • Ha! What relationship?

I picked "Ha! What relationship?" because I still haven't been in a relationship.

Otherwise it would be "21+"

Pretty much.

Guest JAG

12 years old, it lasted for 9 months I believe.  Second one was when I was 14, lasted 3 months.  Third one was when I was 17, lasted 3 months.  Fourth one was when I was 19 and it lasted for almost 2 years.  That last one ended terribly, and that first one was my favorite looking back.  I've also dated a gamut of women here and there since I was in elementary school - but none of them developed past 3 dates.

I began my first serious relationship when I was fifteen and we were happily together for nearly a year. He is two years older and is now in college on the opposite coast, so we had to either end things or sprout wings to fly to one another without all the costs involved. 

I've only had one relationship, well I guess you could call it that. I was in the 7th grade and it only lasted 3 weeks. I guess I'm just waiting for the right girl to come around now.

15, I think. Didn't end well. Neither did the second one. Third one has been the longest so far (6 months) and still going; although there's been a ton of drama. C'est la vie.

Haha. Relationship. Yeah right. *cries in the corner* lol

I'm 15 in August and haven't had one yet(by choice). :)

haha Wish my boyfriend drought was by choice. And by drought I mean it' basically the Sahara Desert. And by that I mean it's like the surface of the sun. Not one. 

Well, I had a guy ask me out sometime like last year, and I think it's better to wait till you're somewhere closer to 16 before you date.

I was 17 when I first admitted and realized I loved someone, and he loved me back. Unfortunately, neither of us are able to communicate due to my parents. But this shall be resolved shortly...

Edited by Bethany Elise

Never been in a relationship, I have talked to guys with interest but, I have never pursued any of them, I am so glad God took them out of my life. I know God has someone saved for me.

I would say "zero." The problem is that I am really smart, and very good looking, and girls hate that.

Me, I'm forever alone hahaha, but on a serious note I'm just waiting for my soulmate and future wife, most guys want to date a ton of girls, I just want that one.

I had my first real relationship when i was 17 but i could not continue cos i felt it was too serious yet unreal.....plusd he was 9 yrs oldet